Dick Stockon & The JagWahhs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I'm soory if you're offended by Stockton's Jagwahhs remark; it's too damn funny to talk aboot how peeved you guys are over other people's pronounciations
Hey, your aaaccent makes you sound reetaaded.

STLRam

UDFA
While we are talking about this, please get someone to replace that Jon Gurden on MNF, he is terrible.

I'm going to be in the minority here, but I love Gruden. His goofy hair and goofy personality make me laugh. His rookie QB segments are always funny. If I were a player he'd be a guy I'd want to play for.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With 3:22 left in the fourth quarter while Zeurlein is warming up, there is an official looking guy standing by overwatching Greg. In the background there is a hot chick wearing a skimpy black dress. The dress is riding up and she is pulling it down.

That guy is totally busted on camera checking that chick out. I wonder if he is married, was his wife watching.
Man, I never would have noticed that... it's like you have mini-skirt radar! :LOL:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stockton has been bad for a couple years.
Mentioned it in the thread when they were pegged for the game, the man is just getting too old.
Kinda sad, really. We'll all be there, some day.

I found Schlereth to be more annoying. He seemed to be rooting for Jacksonville
Couldn't stand him before the broadcast and he did nothing to change my opinion.
To me, he was definitely slanted toward JAX...

And, he was a one trick pony...over and over again.. "run the ball".
Glad he's not coaching... reminded me of Fisher.