Dexter Season 9

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Loved this show, now I am waiting for Dexter and Lucifer to return in 2021.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
As long as its better than that complete and utter garbage of a last season i will be happy.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
As long as its better than that complete and utter garbage of a last season i will be happy.

They are bringing back the guy in charge of the first 4 seasons. So it should be a lot better.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Dexter was off the Charts, they're paying Hall a Very Good chunk of change for the Limited Return.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd sign up for a BS "it was all a dream" and re-boot season 8 all together because it was so bad.
Clearly its not going that way, and I'm sure it will be good. Going to rewatch the show from episode 1

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd sign up for a BS "it was all a dream" and re-boot season 8 all together because it was so bad.
Clearly its not going that way, and I'm sure it will be good. Going to rewatch the show from episode 1

I'm with you on the re-watch.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
I really really liked Dex but Michael C Hall is one weird dude, lmmfao

Maybe that's why the show is an all time great..