Detroit Lions to be on 2022 Hard Knocks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Some coaches do a better job than others in allowing the team's story to take shape, but I enjoy it regardless.

Seattle would have brought more drama but I have a feeling Dan Campbell will do a good job of letting the crew do their thing. Expect the Lions to be a great choice. (y)

Psycho_X

Legend
Maybe this time we’ll find out which way is really East.
Los Angeles Rams Football GIF by Fanatics

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That shit has gotten so much run for something that seems to have been largely out of context. I saw a vid a year or so after that talked about it, takes some of the funny out of it.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Has to be the first time that a QB1 has been on THREE seasons of that shit show.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Interesting. I’ll bet the HBO hard knocks crew was less than excited when they found out they were headed to Detroit. Lol. It should be a good watch.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Fish probably thought it was funny to let his QB take it on the chin a bit. I think that is an example of how important the coach is in these seasons.

My thing would be you're not gonna make my players look stupid. Even if they are. There should be no end of good storylines even with that.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
That shit has gotten so much run for something that seems to have been largely out of context. I saw a vid a year or so after that talked about it, takes some of the funny out of it.
It will be interesting to see if Goff brings it up in an off handed way. Like throwing a pass in camp and telling the receivers to go East.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That still baffles me and to be honest, I started to question if Goff had what it took to be an upper echelon QB in the NFL. Some posters felt I was making too much of it and maybe I was and to be fair I felt Goff had a very solid year with the Lions in 2021 considering, especially when Dan Campbell took over calling plays, now the former TE Coach Ben Johnson is now calling plays and although I felt others were a tad over the top on the Lions last year I'm glad they will be on Hard Knocks as I'm anxious to see, how they kick'em in the knee.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
FWIW the last time the Detroit Lions won a Championship was in 1957 and their Head Coach was George Wilson and no not the George Wilson of Dennis The Menace, but the George Wilson that actually preceded Don Shula as Head Coach of the Miami Dolphins.
1648485386053.png

Attachments

• 1648485253580.png
    1648485253580.png
    189.1 KB · Views: 32

Flint

Pro Bowler
The jokes are already coming on espn and the whole thing is pretty tired if you asked me. I bet if you asked people on the street not as many would get it right as you think.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The jokes are already coming on espn and the whole thing is pretty tired if you asked me. I bet if you asked people on the street not as many would get it right as you think.
They were not asking people on the street, they were asking a first round selection in the NFL that had several years of education at one of the finest educational institutions in the United States in Cal-Berkeley.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
They were not asking people on the street, they were asking a first round selection in the NFL that had several years of education at one of the finest educational institutions in the United States in Cal-Berkeley.
The story is that he was disoriented because he was in the plane. But it did make him look aloof.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They are doing soft knocks this year as well starring Chris Rock and Will Smith..........i‘ll get my coat.

den-the-coach

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The story is that he was disoriented because he was in the plane. But it did make him look aloof.
What? Please extrapolate as I remember them asking him in the Meeting Room and Goff did not know the answer and then they asked Sean Mannion, who replied: The sun rises in the East & sets in the West.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
What? Please extrapolate as I remember them asking him in the Meeting Room and Goff did not know the answer and then they asked Sean Mannion, who replied: The sun rises in the East & sets in the West.
That’s the explanation that was given later when Goff first said it.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah there’s an interview from right after that explains it. But it’s more fun for people to laugh about it and have no context.