DeSean Jackson & Pressure on Stafford media talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Nice to hear about Jackson, but time will tell. If he can stay healthy, it could be a hell of a move. But for now, I'm not expecting much. If anything, it wouldn't shock me if we draft a speedy WR like Eskridge. We shall see.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
In reference to Tyreek Hill, , he's 10 years younger, right? Damn I'm excited for DJax10

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
In that Stafford Trade thread someone said DET averaged 600 yards per season on average for their RB1. How many did Akers have last year? And we got Darrell Henderson too. :ROFLMAO:

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Wow! Did we catch Skip on a rare I mean rare good day?
Now that Goff is gone, they don’t have shit to say, even Foolio. It’s going to be an unusual offseason since they don’t have anything to critic until the season starts. We’ll probably hear some BS about how the Cards can now block Donald and that the 9ers are back lol, but that’s about it.

View: https://youtu.be/pH-JZEPUvm4

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think we're going to see a focused Desean Jackson which can be a good thing. But hopefully Jefferson shits on him in camp and relegates him to handing out gatorade and sage advice on the sideline.

The real risk with Desean is paying him if and after he puts up a big season in our offense. You know some dumbass team will do that, hopefully not us.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I think we're going to see a focused Desean Jackson which can be a good thing. But hopefully Jefferson shits on him in camp and relegates him to handing out gatorade and sage advice on the sideline.

The real risk with Desean is paying him if and after he puts up a big season in our offense. You know some dumbass team will do that, hopefully not us.

If Jackson has a big enough year that he's pricy to resign -- I'll take it. 2022 can take care of itself later.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
The only reason Jackson made sense is because he came cheap. I hope he has some wisdom to pass down to Jefferson or whomever the Rams draft or even Trish ton Jackson, because its highly unlikely that the Rams get him on the field for every game. He may not even play in half of them. He's uninspiring as a number four due to injury concerns.

If DeSean misses the amount of time that he's been missing in the last three seasons and one other Rams receiver from the top three has an injury then they will be hurting.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Strengthen the center of the Oline is more important than what DJAX does or doesn't do. We have legit WR's who are unselfish players. Stafford will probably have less INTS than in Detroit because he won't have to resort to heroic comebacks every game. Hopefully, a balanced Akers/Stafford attack wil be lethal and the defense will be playing with their hair one fire with a lead.

If DJAX can play a majority of games effectively, all the better...