Derion Kentrick with JB

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But I was told he couldn't cover DK because he didn't run a 4.3 40 in his underwear :) /s

Few things that stook out to me is he bit on the fake and gave up the score but he stayed head in the game and played great. Mentioned he was undisciplined on it. Love that

Funny how he talks about he's like Ramsey in that he'll let the WR know when he gets one over on him.

Talks about the whole defense doing the job not just him and Metcalf was calling for the ball more and more as the game went on. Which led him to eventually get his punk ass the 15 yarder.

Talks about going week to week. Let a bad week go and move on to bounce back. Huge attitude because a CB a WR etc etc will have bad weeks or plays and you have to have the mental fortitude to move on with a clear mind.

Love the no finger pointing not getting down on somebody after a bad play.

They're using the prognosticators shitting on them. Wonder if they read it here too :)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"Everybody got a chip on their shoulder." Love what I'm hearing from this young feller.
Nice game DK and keep it up. :clinkingbeer:

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I was so pissed with a couple of the dpis against him, and the one against Durant.

All were solid plays in coverage. Refs were home cooking to the extreme.

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
This guy really hates Clemson.

To say UGA is a better game day experiece than Clemson is just wild.

Im rooting for the guy but he aint my favorite....scares me that he is going to get flagged for 15 after every play....

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He seems to have improved on last season. Gotta love that he is physical in run support.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Seeing that dweebo td again brought back bad memories. Bad tackling, bad angles, bad attitude. It's been the Rams problem against these fucks for the last 4 years in the regular season.

Play these fucks hard like they did in the first half of the 2nd game in the 21 season. They were all over them. Then Mcvay swallowed hard on the last drive of the half and let them get a fg instead of going for a fg to increase the lead. It was like a switch was flicked and they reverted back to sucking again.

Just play these fuckers hard.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Maybe it is just me....
but, I would not refer to a decent Ram player, as "DK"... :thinking:
In fact, I think Derion, is a cool name, just as it stands.