Derion Kendrick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm trading this guy in every mock we have until he's gone. Personally? I can't wait until his ass is booted off our team.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
He's looking like a huge liability more than a help far too often.

How do all the other teams find the six-plus foot CBs with wingspan?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's looking like a huge liability more than a help far too often.

How do all the other teams find the six-plus foot CBs with wingspan?
They spend draft capital or money on them.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure what they see in this guy.
If he could at least make a tackle after he get beat on the slant every time. 20,30,and 40 YAC

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He had his head up his ass today. Not a surprise either, guy didn't have a full week focused on prep for the opponent. And not making excuses for him as that was his fault.

Would have been a good opponent to work Tomlinson in. Of course Spoon had a poor game too so not like it would have mattered.

Get over this one and get ready for Dallas. We need to get back to .500 ball so use this one as motivation.

oldnotdead

Legend
BUT WAIT GUYS......HE'S RAHEEM'S BUDDY SO HE'S GOT TO START OR AT LEAST PLAY. The only one that sees anything in him his Raheem. Is it no wonder he's a mediocre coach at best?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I guess they see something we don’t. He plays 10 yards off and still can’t make a tackle on a slant.
Stupid penalties and always chirping when he does make a rare play. I could care less about his off field problems. It’s what he does between the lines that makes him a taxi squad player at best.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Kendricks isn't very good. A traffic cone would offer more resistance. Johnson should be on the field at least in 3rd down situations. Always thought he was good 1 on 1 against TE's.

Ellard80

Legend
It seems like maybe he was playing better earlier in the year.. but has regressed and is getting worse.

RamWoodie

Legend
He's getting pushed into whipping boy territory and I'm not a fan of that. Let's look at what's actually going on.

Derion Kendrick is 23 years old. And he just turned 23 back in August.

He was a 2022 6th round pick. A late one, pick 212 (a comp pick). Dude started some games last year and played well.

This year as full time starter, he's gonna up against opponents #1 (yes I know he's not shadowing all the time)...

DK Metcalf. 47 yards allowed.

Dweebo. 63 yards allowed

JaMarr Chase. 141 yards allowed. On 12 catches.

Michael Pittman. 15 yards allowed.

AJ Brown. 127 yards allowed. His worst game.

Just look at those WRs. These guys are elite physical freak WRs and he's contained them for the most part. Elite WRs are gonna get their yards.

And he's not allowed a passing tud since week 1.

Having said all that, and putting it all together in perspective as a 2nd year late 6th round pick he's not doing all that bad.

Can we let the kid develop before ripping him? Just a thought.
I'm in agreement...but the guy is mainly good playing zone.

Now yesterday, I don't think he should have been out there. You could see his head wasn't in the game.

Ellenbogen did a good job showing how well Kendrick has done...and I agree with it.

What Kendrick has to do is develop better at playing "man to man".

I agree...let the guy develop...but I think yesterday...if anything, he should have been a Nicole corner.

Tano

Legend
I'm in agreement...but the guy is mainly good playing zone.

Now yesterday, I don't think he should have been out there. You could see his head wasn't in the game.

Ellenbogen did a good job showing how well Kendrick has done...and I agree with it.

What Kendrick has to do is develop better at playing "man to man".

I agree...let the guy develop...but I think yesterday...if anything, he should have been a Nicole corner.
Nicole?

Nicole Kidman corner?
Nicole Scherzinger corner?
Nicole Eggert corner?

I am not sure which Nicole he wants to be a corner of?