CELEBRATE !! Derek Wolfe told Tom Brady he was going to eat his kids

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-told-tom-brady-he-was-going-to-eat-his-kids/

T.J. Ward: Derek Wolfe told Tom Brady he was going to eat his kids
Posted by Mike Florio on March 15, 2016

mike-tyson-getty-images-al-bello-e1458057798940.jpg
Getty Images

Broncos safety T.J. Ward, like so many of his current and former teammates, have become darlings of the media in the 37 days since winning the Super Bowl. On Monday, Ward passed along an anecdote that carried little or no inherent charm.

Appearing on ESPN’s Highly Questionable (via Nicki Jhabvala of the Denver Post), Ward explained the on-field demeanor of teammate Derek Wolfe.

“His presence, he’s a dog on the field and he really doesn’t take any mess from any one. Having him there up front, he set the tone for us,” Ward said, before providing a specific example.

“I heard him hit somebody with the Mike Tyson,” Ward said. “He told someone he was gonna eat their kids. . . . That was an opposing player. That was, um, Tom Brady. I think he told Tom Brady that.

Wolfe publicly has said he both hates and respects the Patriots. It’s hard not to wonder, given Ward’s words, whether Wolfe is the Broncos defender who wanted to do something nasty to Brady when they played in the AFC title game.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Big Bad Wolf.jpg
Certainly Wolfe was speaking figuratively. I mean...(n) Brady's kids are cute, but, "delicious?" :mrburnsevil:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Maybe they get the delicious part from Giselle's side???

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Brady then turned to the ref and demanded (and received of course) a flag for roughing the passer.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Omg, call in the fbi florio. This investigative journalism can't be wasted on your shit site.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Couldn't Brady have just called his bluff?
Bring the kids down onto the field after the game is over and say to Wolfe, "Go ahead. Eat'm."

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Classless. I don't mind trash talk but stuff like that is out of bounds, in my opinion.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
To which Brady replied, "You silly goose. They're not my kids."

bluecoconuts

Legend
That's kinda gay, I always figured it was Brady who swallowed, but whatever Wolfe wants to put into his mouth is his business.

58676-1-1428448232.png