Depth chart updated

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So you're predicting the puppy at C?!
Holy crap that would be amazeballs. Nobody'd ever rush them for fear of upsetting the puppy. Of course, it might fall asleep, and then the offense would have to take delay of game penalties until it woke back up, but...

puppy1.gif

A55VA6

Legend
First of all, I think they look at Reynolds more as a RG than Tackle at this point.

I have stated in another thread, that I believe the "starting" OL in OTAs will feature more of a veteran presence:

LT- Robinson
LG - Saffold
C - Barnes
RG - Reynolds
RT - Havenstien

You may even see Jones at Guard, and if that is indeed the case, then Saffold goes to RG, and Reynolds is the swing guy. The other guy I think people may be over looking is Travis Bond at RG. The TST chart has him listed at LG, which is another indicator to me, that they are just throwing stuff on the board. Bond took EVERY rep last year at RG other than a few reps at RT.

I don' see Givens on the final Roster. If its not Sasser, it will be someone like Blake who has more Special Team value.
I could see this happening for sure. Makes alot of sense.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
First of all, I think they look at Reynolds more as a RG than Tackle at this point.

I have stated in another thread, that I believe the "starting" OL in OTAs will feature more of a veteran presence:

LT- Robinson
LG - Saffold
C - Barnes
RG - Reynolds
RT - Havenstien

You may even see Jones at Guard, and if that is indeed the case, then Saffold goes to RG, and Reynolds is the swing guy. The other guy I think people may be over looking is Travis Bond at RG. The TST chart has him listed at LG, which is another indicator to me, that they are just throwing stuff on the board. Bond took EVERY rep last year at RG other than a few reps at RT.

I don' see Givens on the final Roster. If its not Sasser, it will be someone like Blake who has more Special Team value.

Givens will make the final 90

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Yeah I'm of the opinion that unless one of the Rooks just flat it kills it pre-season...that Reynolds or another "vet" will at least begin the season at one of the G's.

Would love to see the "puppy" win the C job.

Ram65

Legend
http://www.ourlads.com/nfldepthcharts/depthchart/STL

And yet another version of the updated Depth Chart.

These are nothing more than someone's guess as to what the Roster looks like. While the 90 man roster is accurate, the Depth Chart means nothing at least until they get thru OTAs.

True...but it is nice to see this roster looking better and deeper than in the recent past. Lot's of speciality players will get playing time too. I look forward to the competition in camp.