Denver's OLB Von Miller traded to Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
So, I guess they wouldn't go for Kenny Young straight up....

bluecoconuts

Legend
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv
schwing GIF

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
HAHAHAHAHA!!!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!
Like I've said in other posts, you can never have too many pass rushers... and we know we need to hit Murray a lot. I love it... LOVE IT!!!!

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Have to think this is actually part two of the Kenny Young trade. Perhaps already worked out so that the Rams didn't need him for the Texans game, but wanted to do a better physical before making the deal.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
It’s a good thing Snead got that 6th round pick for Young in 2024, that should make up for these picks we just lost. (Blue font)

WestCoastRam

Legend
Dont completely get it... I get a top CB... Lewis is coming on and Floyd is playing great.

I guess between Lewis and Miller they shored up depth in case injuries hit, but dont like giving up more high picks.

....and a lot of cap space.

Actually, Denver's eating almost all the salary, at least for this year. Also, there might not have been a CB we wanted more than getting Williams back, so then what do you do? Make all the CBs and safeties better across the board by getting Miller.

Also maybe points to whether or not we get Hollins back.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
He must be getting a new deal...his base this yr is showing at $17M... No room for that.