Denver postgame thoughts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone else notice how TERRIBLE LT #63 Darrell Williams was? He looked like a traffic cone vs 3rd-4th stringers. Isiah Battle should beat him out by default. That was a terrible display. Our starting defense was very good (no surprise here). Offense was decent but need to get TDs sometimes and not just FGs. Im ok with Goff sitting for awhile and letting Keenum start.
Yeah, I called for Williams to be cut in Denver and given a Greyhound ticket to Cleveland, in the Game day thread. He is dangerous for any QB he blocks for at LT.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone else notice how TERRIBLE LT #63 Darrell Williams was? He looked like a traffic cone vs 3rd-4th stringers. Isiah Battle should beat him out by default. That was a terrible display. Our starting defense was very good (no surprise here). Offense was decent but need to get TDs sometimes and not just FGs. Im ok with Goff sitting for awhile and letting Keenum start.
terrible? wow, you mean he got better at some point in the game ??

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Finally got a chance to see the game. I want to sentence Thomas and Williams to 72 hours of straight Juggs machine. Goff had an awesome game! Too bad all those drives he extended with great passes didn't happen. I lost count of Thomas drops. 3? 4? Something like that.

Goff's pass to Williams was a GREAT play. I haven't heard enough about it here. It may have been the best quarterback play we have had in the last several years. But <doink> it will fade out into the milky way. Incomplete. It never happened.

Goff's passing line: 9/12 140 yds (plus all the passes that never happened because of the first downs that never happened)

I am starting a thread on this....