Dennis Harrah and Jim Everett on the Cart...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
View: http://www.therams.com/videos/videos/Cart_Talk_With_Jamon_Brown_and_John_Johnson/70b01e66-a9da-4872-87fb-22c31561c855

Watching these guys get interviewed talking about the Rams, it made me think of how much they are enjoying the access and attention as LA Rams alumni. In this age of social media and other news outlets besides the three networks, podcasts, etc, they are getting attention paid to them they haven't had since they played the game ...Watching Jackie Slater, Jack Youngblood, Tom Mack, etc.. ..Having said that, I hope our team venerates the St Louis guys, which I have seen some in recent Ram's events players like Ike, Torry Holt, Big O, and even Roland Williams....

But what about the DONUT BROTHERS, London Fletcher, Az Hakim, Grant Wistrom, Dre Bly.......we need to embrace them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:grouphug:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
965dc2815c04d03e9abd4eacee0b1de1.jpg

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
[eotge.orgTE="bubbaramfan, post: 940067, member: 916"]How do you know wolf?:notsure:[/QUOTE]

If you must know, I was a manager at the premier gentleman's club in San Francisco in the early 2000s and I would visit the other clubs like Larry Flynt's hustler club and the famous Mitchell Brothers where I would occasionally duck into a video booth with one or more of the dancers for various activities. I can tell you without hesitation, that barring nudity, this photo would be right at home in the gay video section--not that there's anything wrong with that,George.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
This poster is so, so bad... it's embarassing. Makes the Ram It video look awesome.

If they had to make a dumb poster of one of Everett's nicknames they should've put him in a Leave it to Beaver scene shmoozing up to Mrs. Cleaver. Or even wearing a skirt and a long blonde wig swinging a tennis racket by a net. Okay, maybe not the 2nd one.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
This is one of my prize photos in my "Jim Everett file"!!(y)(y) Yes, I have literally hundreds of files of photos on former Rams players!;)

I don't care what anyone says - that thing was cool. They were making those for a lot of teams at the time, was happy the Rams finally had a QB worthy of their own.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Watching Jackie Slater, Jack Youngblood, Tom Mack, etc.. ..Having said that, I hope our team venerates the St Louis guys, which I have seen some in recent Ram's events players like Ike, Torry Holt, Big O, and even Roland Williams....

I think the team is going to do a good job honoring all the former Rams. This whole thing started after Georgia passed IMO, where we saw them start to fly out the old Rams players even to STL. And for all the hate Stan gets in STL for the move, the dude is from Missouri and was part of the deal there, so I would be surprised if he didn't properly honor those guys.

You're just seeing a general focus on LA players due to them trying to reclaim their market. Fact is a lot of Rams fans that I know from back when I was a kid quit on the team when they moved, so yeah they need to do what they've been doing in connecting with the former players AND they need to win most importantly.

If they hit on McVay we are going to see a window of playoff contention open up and everything's going to be just fine. Wins are what it's all about IMO.