Dennard visiting tomorrow

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Dennard has three team visits scheduled
132250.jpg

Michigan State CB Darqueze Dennard has three team visits scheduled in the next two weeks, according to NFL.com's Gil Brandt.
Dennard is set to visit the Rams on Thursday and then the Bengals and Jets next week. A report surfaced yesterday which said the NFL was not as high on Dennard's talent as the media is, so there is a chance the veteran corner could be selected in the second-round. Dennard excels in press coverage and staying physical with receivers throughout their route.
Source: Gil Brandt on Twitter
Apr 9 - 12:28 PM

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
2nd round? I'd love to get him in the 2nd but I feel he never sees it. If he does slide into the 2nd, I'd imagine he would be gone in the first couple of picks.

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah no way he makes it to the second, I would be shocked if he is not the 2nd or 3rd corner drafted

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Looks like we have a high potential of him wearing the horns next year! ;)

This goes to you MR. DENNARD!!

V3

Hall of Fame
Dennard has three team visits scheduled
132250.jpg

Michigan State CB Darqueze Dennard has three team visits scheduled in the next two weeks, according to NFL.com's Gil Brandt.
Dennard is set to visit the Rams on Thursday and then the Bengals and Jets next week. A report surfaced yesterday which said the NFL was not as high on Dennard's talent as the media is, so there is a chance the veteran corner could be selected in the second-round. Dennard excels in press coverage and staying physical with receivers throughout their route.
Source: Gil Brandt on Twitter
Apr 9 - 12:28 PM

I honestly don't see what the media is seeing in him. I'd be fine with him in the second round but HELL NO to him in the first. We are already penalized enough as it is in the secondary.

Alan

Legend
"staying physical with receivers throughout their route" :eek: :cautious:

Last edited:

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
I honestly don't see what the media is seeing in him. I'd be fine with him in the second round but HELL NO to him in the first. We are already penalized enough as it is in the secondary.
It's because your in the minority my friend.... Get used to it!

V3

Hall of Fame
It's because your in the minority my friend.... Get used to it!

Maybe the minority with regards to the media. I'm quite fine with that. And even if NFL teams like him, it wouldn't be the first time they were wrong about a prospect.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Maybe the minority with regards to the media. I'm quite fine with that. And even if NFL teams like him, it wouldn't be the first time they were wrong about a prospect.
upload_2014-4-9_18-0-59-jpeg.1581

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Well if we do end up trading down with Atlanta and pick up their 1.6 and 2.6, there should be a few nice DB's still there at the top of the 2nd rd. Having that high 2nd pick would be an excellent way to try to move up a few spots to grab someone who has slipped in the 1st rd....and we'd still own our own 2nd rounder at the 12th slot.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well if we do end up trading down with Atlanta and pick up their 1.6 and 2.6, there should be a few nice DB's still there at the top of the 2nd rd. Having that high 2nd pick would be an excellent way to try to move up a few spots to grab someone who has slipped in the 1st rd....and we'd still own our own 2nd rounder at the 12th slot.
That's what I want, multiple 2nd rounders.