den-the-coach: VDQB - 2/14/18

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
The New England Patriots have now lost 5 Super Bowls tying them with the Denver Broncos for the most and Tom Brady did not shake Nick Foles hand after the loss....Happy Valentines Day, post amongst yourselves.

tom-brady-nick-foles-handshake-super-bowl.jpg

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
It should've been 4 straight losses but they were saved by Pete Carroll's worse play call in Superbowl history. Then, as Pete's horrific flub was still fresh in everyone's minds, shanihan decides to take Carroll's stupidity trophy to a new level.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The New England Patriots have now lost 5 Super Bowls tying them with the Denver Broncos for the most and Tom Brady did not shake Nick Foles hand after the loss....Happy Valentines Day, post amongst yourselves.

tom-brady-nick-foles-handshake-super-bowl.jpg
Please Correct me if I'm wrong Coach, but didn't the Buffalo Bills also Lose 5 Super Bowls? And I'm not sure weather The Vikings lost 4 or 5 !?!
But, as it was said By @wolfdogg, They should have Lost to the Hag's, and they Should have Lost to the Rams, which would have given them 7 Loses!! " Happy V.D. Day to the Cheatriots!!" and that doesn't stand for Valentines Day!!!;)

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Please Correct me if I'm wrong Coach, but didn't the Buffalo Bills also Lose 5 Super Bowls? And I'm not sure weather The Vikings lost 4 or 5 !?!
But, as it was said By @wolfdogg, They should have Lost to the Hag's, and they Should have Lost to the Rams, which would have given them 7 Loses!! " Happy V.D. Day to the Cheatriots!!" and that doesn't stand for Valentines Day!!!;)

The Bills and Vikes are both a perfect 0-4 in their Super Bowl appearances. Those poor Bills made the Super Bowl 4 straight years - their best chance to win it was their first appearance when Scott Norwood went wide right.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Bills and Vikes are both a perfect 0-4 in their Super Bowl appearances. Those poor Bills made the Super Bowl 4 straight years - their best chance to win it was their first appearance when Scott Norwood went wide right.
Thanks Bro! I was sure that Buffalo had lost 5, Bad memory!(y)

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Please Correct me if I'm wrong Coach, but didn't the Buffalo Bills also Lose 5 Super Bowls?

Vikings & Bills have lost four...Bills to the Giants, Redskins & Dallas twice and the Queens to the Dolphins, Raiders, Steelers & Kansas City Chiefs.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
It should've been 4 straight losses but they were saved by Pete Carroll's worse play call in Superbowl history. Then, as Pete's horrific flub was still fresh in everyone's minds, shanihan decides to take Carroll's stupidity trophy to a new level.

One has to wonder what the narrative would be regarding Brady, and even Belichick, if they were 3-5 in the SB. Even 2-6 had they not been allowed to cheat versus the Rams.

They cheat and still can't win. What a badge that would be to have pinned on you right.