Demoff: Rams Roster Will Be Tough To Make

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Kevin Demoff talks with Mike Claiborne on KMOX Radio. Demoff talks about his father and his influence on him. He talks about all the off field activities for the Rams in the community and how June is one of his most favorite months because of it. He talks about the ease of signing rookie contract now with the new CBA. The Rams goal is for the rookies to spend most of their time in St.Louis after they’re drafted to bond as a team. This week is family week for the rookies where their families are brought in to see their kids practice, go to a Cardinals game, plus some other group activities. The vets are on break after Friday’s OTA, while the rookies spend another week in St. Louis, before heading to the NFL Rookie Symposium. Demoff says their is competition on this roster, top to bottom and this is not going to be any easy roster to make.

Listen to Demoff Interview

FRO

Legend
I really like how they handle the rookies coming into the league. I won't be surprised to see other teams emulate what we are doing.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Can't say I'm not happy Georgia's gone

The Rams under KD and all are quickly becoming one of the most well respect organizations in the NFL. From top to bottom!

All we got for being Rams boosters when they were in Anaheim was an oversized windbreaker (I still have of course)

Great time to be a Rams fan

SierraRam

Recreational User
The attention and accolades the Front Office gets is well deserved. Our roster was a joke 2 years ago. More importantly:

How many D lineman do we keep? I have 25,000 ROD$ on Sam making it...

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
The attention and accolades the Front Office gets is well deserved. Our roster was a joke 2 years ago. More importantly:

I say it will come down to Westbrook or Sam for the final DL spot imo.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend

Well Rivers didn't make it last year and he looked very good last summer. Now they added Carrington and Donald to the mix to clog it up further. I sure hope if Sam makes the team it is because he really deserves to. Some other talented player will be let go or left on the practice squad.