Deja vu all over again ...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Name
Guido
All I remember is going out into the garage, lowering my windows and listening to the '70's on XM channel 7. The next thing I know I am being slapped by my wife (again) with her telling me to get over it. She remains the angel of my life, but after every trip by my lifeblood Saints to that imagined hell hole of St. Louis I feel savaged by the fallen angels of the depths. Why must I be repeatedly tormented by the Rams? What have I ever done to them?

Over and over again I have hopes dashed and dreams destroyed. Over my extended life I have met and loved many special people from the home of the Rams, yet I feel time and time again that my friendship is repaid by heart crushing defeats.

Intelligently I would like to wish the Rams' contingency congratulations, but emotionally I can't help but wish a plague of itching rash upon you all. But, emotions must be controlled. (just slapped again)

There is nothing left constructively but the honestly share "props" with my ROD friends.

Now, if you pardon me, I have a date with Baba O'Riley and the comforting feeling of a running engine.

bluecoconuts

Legend
You guys will be okay, I think the Rams had a little extra in the tank for Rob Ryan.

Just do us a favor and when you do get to the playoffs, play one hell of a game if you make it to Seattle. And shut them up for us.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I think it's time to become the fan of a rising team Guid

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
All I remember is going out into the garage, lowering my windows and listening to the '70's on XM channel 7. The next thing I know I am being slapped by my wife (again) with her telling me to get over it. She remains the angel of my life, but after every trip by my lifeblood Saints to that imagined hell hole of St. Louis I feel savaged by the fallen angels of the depths. Why must I be repeatedly tormented by the Rams? What have I ever done to them?

Over and over again I have hopes dashed and dreams destroyed. Over my extended life I have met and loved many special people from the home of the Rams, yet I feel time and time again that my friendship is repaid by heart crushing defeats.

Intelligently I would like to wish the Rams' contingency congratulations, but emotionally I can't help but wish a plague of itching rash upon you all. But, emotions must be controlled. (just slapped again)

There is nothing left constructively but the honestly share "props" with my ROD friends.

Now, if you pardon me, I have a date with Baba O'Riley and the comforting feeling of a running engine.
During the decade of the 70's the roles were reversed. The Rams were the best in the NFC West year after year and the Saints the worst (back then they actually were in the same division and played each other twice annually). But records didn't matter, when the Saints played the Rams they always took one of the two games each year, and it was usually the game at the Coliseum. Talk about frustrating. It was like one of the two games that the Saints would win every year.

jap

Legend
I remember when this young, crafty rookie QB began his NFL career against our Horns. With impressive improvisational skills and sheer talent he whipped the heavily favored Rams. The rookie QB? None other than a very young Archie Manning, Peyton and Elie's dad.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Was following the game w/ a buddy of mine (Cowboys fan, who hates Jurrah btw). The 2 games were exactly the same b/w our teams except the end result.