Definitely been some surprises in this NFL season so far, huh?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
[www.nfl.com]

Where to start?

Just in the NFC:

Eagles at 2-2? And coulda been worse, tbh.

Bears at 3-1 and leading both the Packers and Vikings?

Falcons at 1-3 and last in their division. Anybody see THAT coming?

In the AFC:

Dolphins at 3-1 and leading the Pats by a full game?

Browns tied with Steelers?

Chiefs with Mahomes at 4-0 and 2 games ahead of Chargers?

What a season so far!

Ram65

Legend
Eagles are my biggest surprise. They really could be 0-4. Bears with the trade of the century become a contender. Falcons a surprise to me. Thought they would be better. Getting injuries doesn't help. Still early but, you just never know sometimes from year to year.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The Iggles play the Viqueens this week so one of them will be in a world of hurt 5 games into the season.

p.s. Why are the whiners 1-3? Jimmy G went 5-0 last season!!

:rimshot:

Psycho_X

Legend
[www.nfl.com]

Where to start?

Just in the NFC:

Eagles at 2-2? And coulda been worse, tbh.

Bears at 3-1 and leading both the Packers and Vikings?

Falcons at 1-3 and last in their division. Anybody see THAT coming?

In the AFC:

Dolphins at 3-1 and leading the Pats by a full game?

Browns tied with Steelers?

Chiefs with Mahomes at 4-0 and 2 games ahead of Chargers?

What a season so far!

If asked way back in April I would be surprised. But now not so much.

Eagles caught on fire last year. It'll take Wentz playing back to 100% to get that fire going again. Might still see them go crazy by end of season. Still dangerous.

Bears will go as far as Trubisky can take them. That defense is legit with Mack added to it.

Almost every stud the Falcons have on defense has been injured or is straight up on IR now. It's not surprising to see them here and they will need a miracle or serious injuries to other NFC South teams to make the playoffs.

Browns I saw making some noise (compared to past Browns teams at least). The Steelers defense being as bad as they are is a slight surprise. The Bell saga had a bad cloud over the team going in. Tomlin might be fighting for his job the rest of the season.

I thought Mahomes would be good but not as good as he has been. The Broncos slowed them down a little. Teams have some tape to work on so it should be a little tougher for them going forward. But they are still the team to beat in the AFC. Chargers don't surprise me... see Falcons issues.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It's too early to be wowed by these results. The Bears played one good team. Ditto Dolphins. The Eagles and Vikings are still top of the league IMO, along with the Saints and Rams.

Good teams can turn it around and win their division.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
It's too early to be wowed by these results. The Bears played one good team. Ditto Dolphins. The Eagles and Vikings are still top of the league IMO, along with the Saints and Rams.

Good teams can turn it around and win their division.
Bears lost to the Packers and had to rally to beat the Cardinals THE CARDINALS LOL. sorry but not impressed at all with the Bears