Defense: linebackers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I would add here too why Cody Davis has not started for GW too. Rod, TJ, Mo are better tacklers but nowhere as good as a ballhawk like Cody. So Gregg is forced to play the better tacklers over the ballhawk so INT's from our safeties are in the lower categories. GW will hope for a forced fumble instead from a Mo or TJ hit:sneaky:.

I think it is more about being able to give more looks. When Mo & TJ are in they are inner changeable . Mo also can put more pressure on the QB. Then they also are big enough to switch w/ Barron.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We're going to be playing a nickel defense much more than a base defense with 3 LBs on the field.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
We're going to be playing a nickel defense much more than a base defense with 3 LBs on the field.

My thoughts exactly, Barron's hybrid role will create a lot of opportunities to disguise our defense. Ogletree also has familiarity at the safety position and will contribute to disguising our defense. The LB/SS role is one of Williams's specialties.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
My thoughts exactly, Barron's hybrid role will create a lot of opportunities to disguise our defense. Ogletree also has familiarity at the safety position and will contribute to disguising our defense. The LB/SS role is one of Williams's specialties.
This is going to be interesting how this plays out.