DeAndre "#2" Hopkins will have private workout with Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Poor Mr. Plopkins. This shit will stick with him forever.

nighttrain

Legend
Re: DeAndre

PressureD41 said:
I was listening to Sirius Radio yesterday and he swears he didn't have anything to do w/ the debacle. He had a bell boy check him out. So it's sounding like he has a good chance to have his name cleared from feces-Gate.
for his sake, i hope his witness and the story is true..I'm guessing it is, and Hopkins long gone when this shit :cheese: happened
train

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

what's the chance that some team that likes him sent someone into the room after he left to cause some shit in there and maybe drop him down a few places in the draft into their lap?

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry to get in at the rear end of the thread, but Ozzy was always smearing mud dragons everywhere and even pissed on the Alamo and it didn't hinder his career. This kid might be onto something. AND they play CRAZY TRAIN every game and most NFL games. :boing:

jap

Legend
kurtfaulk said:

what's the chance that some team that likes him sent someone into the room after he left to cause some shyte in there and maybe drop him down a few places in the draft into their lap?

Sounds like a Bellichick maneuver. :twisted: :lol:

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
jap said:
kurtfaulk said:

what's the chance that some team that likes him sent someone into the room after he left to cause some shyte in there and maybe drop him down a few places in the draft into their lap?

Sounds like a Bellichick manure. :twisted: :lol:

fixed.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
A55VA6 said:
[tweet]325299825497214976[/tweet]

Looks to me like he enjoyed Fisher and Snead a bunch and is now thinking he's going to be in horns...

Also....

Poop.