DCH's FINAL FINAL Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
#10 - Trade down with KC for their 2nd; KC takes Kevin White
#18 - Ereck Flowers, T
#41 - Bernandrick McKinney, LB
#49 - Laken Tomlinson, G
#72 - Bryce Petty, QB
#119 - Josh Shaw, S/CB
#215 - Titus Young, WR
#226 - Connor Neighbors, FB

There we go. What do I win?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I'd hate giving up White or Parker but I could totally see it. Flowers at 18 is about right and it also allows them to get McKinney and Tomlinson, assuming the reports about the Rams loving him are true. I really dont see the fit. He looks like a 3/4 MLB to me. I also read that Green Bay is very interested in McKinney too. So the Rams may not have a shot at him in round2. I predicted that KC would try to trade with the Rams, if they are convinced that their receivers are fine then I can totally see that happening.

I like a QB reach in round 3 better than round 2. So Petty at 72 is alright

If Fisher can get through to Shaw he could be a steal.

I guess they role with a Center that is on the roster.

jjab360

Legend
I don't like passing on Kevin White and I don't like Flowers at all. Outside of that, good draft but that second to last draft pick brings back bad memories. :eek:

jjab360

Legend
I'd hate giving up White or Parker but I could totally see it. Flowers at 18 is about right and it also allows them to get McKinney and Tomlinson, assuming the reports about the Rams loving him are true. I really dont see the fit. He looks like a 3/4 MLB to me. I also read that Green Bay is very interested in McKinney too. So the Rams may not have a shot at him in round2. I predicted that KC would try to trade with the Rams, if they are convinced that their receivers are fine then I can totally see that happening.

I like a QB reach in round 3 better than round 2. So Petty at 72 is alright

If Fisher can get through to Shaw he could be a steal.

I guess they role with a Center that is on the roster.
A 3-4 ILB bascially has the same duties as a MLB in our scheme anyway, seeing how much 4-2-5 we play.

I like McKinney, he's crazy athletic, agressive, good in coverage, and smart as a whip. If there's a worthy replacement for Laurinaitis in this draft, it's probably him. I would say Dawson because he was insanely productive, but you just don't know where his head is at any given moment.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
A 3-4 ILB bascially has the same duties as a MLB in our scheme anyway, seeing how much 4-2-5 we play.

I like McKinney, he's crazy athletic, agressive, good in coverage, and smart as a whip. If there's a worthy replacement for Laurinaitis in this draft, it's probably him. I would say Dawson because he was insanely productive, but you just don't know where his head is at any given moment.

The good in coverage part is what I have a problem with. I never saw it nor heard that. Everything I have ever seen or heard of McKinney is that he is a run stuffing MLB that plays close to the line and is good at shedding blocks and is an excellent tackler.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Don't like Flowers, hate passing on White.

That kills it for me.
Fair enough, but I really don't want White, so... we appear to be approaching from two different perspectives, which is fine.

I'd take Parker over White any day.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
#10 - Trade down with KC for their 2nd; KC takes Kevin White
#18 - Ereck Flowers, T
#41 - Bernandrick McKinney, LB
#49 - Laken Tomlinson, G
#72 - Bryce Petty, QB
#119 - Josh Shaw, S/CB
#215 - Titus Young, WR
#226 - Connor Neighbors, FB

There we go. What do I win?
Congratz! Here you go ..
winner1.jpg
55555.jpg
And as a bonus prize, One "Genuine" work of Art By Jack Youngblood!! (No BS!)
Excelsior Mortis By Jack Youngblood.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Picking Flowers ahead of White utterly fucking ruins this draft for me.

Athos

Legend
Picking Flowers ahead of White utterly freaking ruins this draft for me.

It's a huge mistake passing on White imo. This is a dude who came from JUCO without being in the system and put up 5TDs out of the game with 500 yards. And then 1500 with 10 on 109REC.

Dude is good and is a mean nasty fuck on the field. He's a bully like Dez is. With Britt helping him even more in how to use his body, I think he comes along faster than you think.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
I don't think the Rams will draft a LB in this draft, except possibly Chase Williams in the 7th for the fun of it.

lockdnram21

Legend
It's a huge mistake passing on White imo. This is a dude who came from JUCO without being in the system and put up 5TDs out of the game with 500 yards. And then 1500 with 10 on 109REC.

Dude is good and is a mean nasty freak on the field. He's a bully like Dez is. With Britt helping him even more in how to use his body, I think he comes along faster than you think.
Kind of Reminds me of cordarrell Patterson situation

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Picking Flowers ahead of White utterly freaking ruins this draft for me.
I'm generally opposed to drafting White, so... take that as you will.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Then Parker at ten? Anyone except for Flowers.
Flowers was taken at 18. Swap him out for Collins or Humphries if you like, and I do prefer Parker to White, but I'm sticking with my guns of a tackle + 2nd rounder being worth more than a WR.