DC Comics NFL Mock Draft

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3...ck-draft?campaign=fb-nf-sf23144142-sf23144142

image.jpeg

Los Angeles Rams: Green Lantern
Is Green Lantern truly ready to be an elite NFL level quarterback or is he the product of the Oa system? Oa hasn't exactly produced NFL ready quarterbacks, who can forget the crash and burn of Abin Sur? The Rams need to make a splash as they transition to Los Angeles but is the right move drafting Green Lantern? He's shown a gift for creativity outside the pocket and a knack for improvising in the zone read scheme. His ring grants him incredible abilities that are tied to his willpower but can he maintain his poise under pressure? The Rams are hopeful that Green Lantern can shine on the field.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Green Lantern would have been a QB in the NFL. This is a good sign.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'd go with Thor as the QB....He can throw the Hammer in any type a weather plus he's a God and I feel that's a plus.
thor.jpg

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ugh. Did you see the last time the lantern made it to the big stage? I don't want a QB with such a spotty track record when the games actually matter.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
http://www.nfl.com/photoessays/0ap3...ck-draft?campaign=fb-nf-sf23144142-sf23144142

View attachment 12711

Los Angeles Rams: Green Lantern
Is Green Lantern truly ready to be an elite NFL level quarterback or is he the product of the Oa system? Oa hasn't exactly produced NFL ready quarterbacks, who can forget the crash and burn of Abin Sur? The Rams need to make a splash as they transition to Los Angeles but is the right move drafting Green Lantern? He's shown a gift for creativity outside the pocket and a knack for improvising in the zone read scheme. His ring grants him incredible abilities that are tied to his willpower but can he maintain his poise under pressure? The Rams are hopeful that Green Lantern can shine on the field.
I like It!! Green Lantern was my Favorite Comic Book Hero as a Kid growing up!(y)(y):D

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I'd go with Thor as the QB....He can throw the Hammer in any type a weather plus he's a God and I feel that's a plus.
thor.jpg

That's Marvel bro. Also Asgardians aren't Gods. They live and die, just like humans. "Give or take 5000 years"- Loki.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That's Marvel bro. Also Asgardians aren't Gods. They live and die, just like humans. "Give or take 5000 years"- Loki.

Good point my depth is a tad shy when dealing comics, but I would sign up for 5000 years.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
We should have taken The Incredible Hulk and paired him next to Donald

Fuckin Snisher, dammit.

Ramfansince79

Rookie
Name
Ramsfan79
That draft was really well done! I don't want to show my 12 year old , he's a huuuuuuuge Batman fan.