?? DB's on Roster ??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I usually Pick my 'Guesses', for the Final 53 man Roster, just prior to OTA's and Training Camp, to see how close I can Guess. But I'm having some trouble with the DB's, CB's - FS's, - S-Safties. I'm guessing we will carry 10 in all. I think it will end up @ CB - Johnson. Reid, McGee, Jenkins and Gains. And @ FS - McLeod, Joyner, and Davis. With McDonald, and Alexander playing SS. Any imput, to help finalizing this list we be a great help. I posted this on another Forum, and had a good response, but I believe, everyone here at ROD, are more informed! Thanks!!:confused:

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
I think they'll go with 6 corners and 4 safeties, 10 total.

At CB we'll take Jenkins, Johnson, Joyner, Gaines, McGee, and Reid.
At S we'll go with McDonald, McLeod, Alexander, and whoever wins the competition between Matt Daniels and Christian Bryant (probably Bryant).

Joyner and Gaines have the ability to play safety which gives them the flexibility to only carry 4 safeties.

Davis won't make the cut but he'll be the fastest to his locker to pack his stuff.