CAMP REPORT Day 5 Photos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I was feeling much better today so I managed to shoot a few good pictures.

First, spent the afternoon with @RamBall and @bubbaramfan and got to see and talk with @theduke for a little bit. Always enjoy spending time with these brothers.

Today could be titled the Allan Robinson/TuTu Atwell/John Wolford day! They all shined. You are going to see a lot of corner endzone jump balls to Robinson, they must have ran that play 4-5 times in a row! TuTu can catch, and jump, and run. He is looking good! Wolford was really throwing well. Not Matt Stafford well but a big improvement over the old Wolford. Still doesn't have a long ball.

Well here are the pictures, I hope you can make sense out of them and what I was trying to capture (hint: AR onehanded TD with #6 Kendrick hanging all over him).

Day 5 pics Rams Camp 2022

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

there's some great action shots in there @VeteranRamFan

you should start peddling them out to nfl media outlets and see if they take a nibble of some shots.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave

First, spent the afternoon with @RamBall and @bubbaramfan and got to see and talk with @theduke for a little bit. Always enjoy spending time with these brothers.

Today could be titled the Allan Robinson/TuTu Atwell/John Wolford day! They all shined. You are going to see a lot of corner endzone jump balls to Robinson, they must have ran that play 4-5 times in a row! TuTu can catch, and jump, and run. He is looking good! Wolford was really throwing well. Not Matt Stafford well but a big improvement over the old Wolford. Still doesn't have a long ball.

Well here are the pictures, I hope you can make sense out of them and what I was trying to capture (hint: AR onehanded TD with #6 Kendrick hanging all over him).

Some of those shots were like watching live all over again.

I was surprised how many women walked into frame when you taking pictures of kids in Kupp jerseys

dpjax

Starter
Camp Reporter
Nice job with the pics Vet! Great follow-thru action shots on the receivers! Was also happy to see Kyren Williams dressed and cheering in the end zone on Tutu's catch and run.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
What are the orange shower caps? Cool down gear?

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

Sure appears that you clicked a good amount of photos of #62 Jeremiah Kolone's posterior getting plenty of 2nd team OL snaps @ center. #60 Bruss is the RG. Photos also show #61 AJ Arcuri (6-7/320) getting reps @ LG.

Do we think that Carberry is giving the 28 yr old Kolone (6-3/316) a serious chance to be the Rams back up center to Brian Allen?

That would be a big change-up.:wow2::sur:

Did #31 CB Robert Rochell hurt his back?

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thank you so much! Awesome photos!

Psycho_X

Legend
What are the orange shower caps? Cool down gear?
Just a guess, but maybe a way for them to discern what side of the ball the player is on for special teams drills since both defensive and offensive players are mixed into them so the jersey colors aren't useful. So orange would be either kicking team or return team.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Nice pics. You even found time to get in a few hottie pics too. :sunglasses:

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Great pics. Thank you so much good sir!

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Just a guess, but maybe a way for them to discern what side of the ball the player is on for special teams drills since both defensive and offensive players are mixed into them so the jersey colors aren't useful. So orange would be either kicking team or return team.
Hadn’t thought of that, you are probably right.