Davis

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
Agreed. I usually stay out of these convos but I knew it was premature for all the guys that were anointing him the franchise savior. He's just not very good at all. I don't like the idea of using our first round pick on a qb next year but we definitely need to address the position.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Davis cant handle blitz pressure and panics nearly every time. These picks are back breakers, he is playing aweful.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, he'll never get the Rams back into this game. Wait - what?

tahoe

Pro Bowler
He never stands tall in the pocket and deliver a ball, he bails out at first sign of pressure. His arm is too weak to throw on the run.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Davis definitely has his limitations. If they can figure out some plays that would help his confidence, he might be serviceable. Thats about the best I could say about him.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Davis has some room to grow. I don't think his ceiling is quite as high as some others have suggested, but he could develop into a very good backup or a solid, maybe slightly worse than average starter. With a very good team he could probably reach the postseason. I like his ability to extend plays, but he doesn't read the defense as well, and I don't like his arm.

He's had three years in the NFL, although mostly on a practice squad, to learn the game and develop. Most likely what we see is essentially what we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.