Daryl Richardson - Rams final pick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Richardson, who finished his career as the second-leading touchdown producer in school history, fourth in points scored and fifth in rushing yards, posted one of the fastest 40-yard dash times of any player eligible for the draft with his time of 4.45 seconds. [hil]Richardson also went 11 feet, 3 inches on the standing broad jump, 40½ inches on the vertical leap[/hil] and did 16 reps off 225 pounds at the bench press. "I think I did OK (today)," Richardson said. "I ran a 4.35 last week during training, so I came in here expecting to go 4.3 seconds so I'm a little bit disappointed in my time." - Abilene Reporter-News

Can you say FREAK.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Diamond in the Ruff? I hope we found a head turner at the end. Now go get on the phone with those Punters and OLBs!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ramhusker said:
Diamond in the Ruff? I hope we found a head turner at the end. Now go get on the phone with those Punters and OLBs!
Yep, need to spend that MAD money on bringing them in.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
Speedy.

No TE's this year for a change. Nice. Even drafted a couple RB's and no one died.

4 starters for sure.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ramhusker said:

Fisher seems to be pretty high on the Beaver they picked up.

As to Richardson... anyone know if he can return kicks?

bluecoconuts

Legend
RamFan503 said:
Ramhusker said:

That made me laugh more than it probably should have...

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
bluecoconuts said:
RamFan503 said:
Ramhusker said:

That made me laugh more than it probably should have...

Huh??? :sly:

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
RamFan503 said:
Ramhusker said:

Idk man, but I'd say we'll have enough competition at the return spot this camp if not.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Username said:
RamFan503 said:
Ramhusker said:

Idk man, but I'd say we'll have enough competition at the return spot this camp if not.

It looks like it. I was just curious.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Sure would be nice to see Amendola not have to be a return man. I like him fresher in the pass game.