Daring Fantasy Football Strategies

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
I've had good years and bad years in my days of FF. First year Brees got me a championship but since then many drafts have been a disaster or injuries and bad luck have ruined it. (Last year i started on fire going 7-0 to suddenly watch my team fall apart with injuries and bad play). This year Im gonna try something more daring so feel free to thrash and poke fun of this years strategy. Keep in mind this is just a very ROUGH DRAFT idea! But at least give your own if you destroy mine.

1. RB 7. WR/RB
2. RB 8. D/ST
3. WR 9. QB
4. WR 10. RB
5. WR/TE 11. TE
6. QB 12. K

Yes it looks stupid on paper but Im going depth all the way and hoping a solid QB is still around late (Im eyeing Bradford, he was top ten in fantasy starting on my team when he went down. depth should also be excellent trade bait for whoever falls hard on injuries first.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I have never used a position drafting strategy. I go BTA. You can almost always trade or add/drop to fill in holes. Better to have talent to trade.

Philly5

Rookie
That seems like pretty standard strategy. Question in today's NFL is if there is a RB worth taking in the middle of round 2. Lots of committees.