Danny Trevathan's dirty hit

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I think they were more concerned about Adams well being. The dumbest thing I've seen is when the whole team rushes in and they start wrestling with the opposition over the injured player.

Of course. I applaud them for taking the high road, but damn... emotions would have got the better of me if that was my teammate. Better head straight to the showers after the game.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course. I applaud them for taking the high road, but damn... emotions would have got the better of me if that was my teammate. Better head straight to the showers after the game.
I know it's not right and two wrongs don't make a right ... but if he done that to one of my teammates id have spent the rest of the game looking for travathan. I used to play rugby and the we had a massive rival dirtiest bunch of bastards to ever pull on a rugby shirt (and the other team were just as bad ;) ) we had a call "99" id we ever heard during a game the entire team .. all 15 of us .. find the nearest opposing player and try to knock his teeth ...the bears would have 99 called on them all game after that hit

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

What makes it worse than launching (IMO) is that he drove with his legs like a RB would before contact. He put as much as he could into that and that poor.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
I think he intentionally led with the crown of the helmet, but I don't think he meant to hit him in the face. I've led with the helmet a few times trying to get my D to start laying wood, but usually hit em in the chest plate. If you think that doesn't happen in almost every game, you're wrong. As far as trying to kill the man, no, I don't think contact to the face was intentional. Fine deserved, suspension is an ehhhhhh....okay, I see why.