Danny Amendola?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

paceram

Pro Bowler
Didn't Danny Amendola used to play for the Rams (Just being sarcastic!)! It is probably just me but is sure seems like everytime a player leaves the Rams he ends up being a very valuable player for his next team! I do think I remember that Amendola may have had some injury problems while he was with the Rams and I am guessing that he just might be playing in a little better offensive system with the Patriots but I sure did like him while he was a Ram!

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Didn't Danny Amendola used to play for the Rams (Just being sarcastic!)! It is probably just me but is sure seems like everytime a player leaves the Rams he ends up being a very valuable player for his next team! I do think I remember that Amendola may have had some injury problems while he was with the Rams and I am guessing that he just might be playing in a little better offensive system with the Patriots but I sure did like him while he was a Ram!
Amendola has also had injury problems on the Patriots, but I'm glad he's doing better.

If I didn't hate Ike for going to SF, I'm not going to hate Danny for going to NE (even if the circumstances were much worse for Ike's case. Our team blew that one BAD.)

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
He was always injured but he was also always making a spectacular catch were he lands awkwardly fucking something up. It was a love hate relationship for me.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
....SUCKS

F that guy
Like he's have brought us one more win with Bradford down 2 years in a row

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
He's doing exactly the same he did for us - 5 yard outs about 10 times a game. Uses his shiftiness, elusiveness and quickness to scrape first downs. He'd usually do it for a game and 2 quarters before getting injured for 3-4 weeks with us though - then do it all over again. I like his heart and his skills - just couldn't stay healthy for us.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
I love Danny, was a great player and a better guy for us, if only he wasn't made of glass. Happy to see he's having success, even if it's for the Patriots

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I wish Amendola could have stayed to show Tavon how to use his quickness in his routes.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Really pleased for Danny, he wanted to go to a SB contender and he did, he got that ring, and he got an SB TD, he was always hard grafting as a Ram and that in my mind is something admirable...

NB: I know he also went for the money, but who wouldn't. He was/is an injury prone WR who doesn't have that many years of durability left, I'd go for the money too!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Very happy for Amendola. I hate the fucking patriots more than anything, but Danny was always a great player and teammate for us. He busted his ass for us and was great to the fans. I'll always be a fan of his.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When he's healthy, he's as good as anyone getting open and gaining some tough YsAC.

Of course, it was his health.

Patriots used him sparingly this year, as he was somewhat buried on the depth charts. Can't remember the receiver who was ahead of him, but I believe he got injuured, so in came Amendola.

Getting your shot and actually making a difference when your shot is presented are two different things.

Amendola always knew how to come through when he got that shot.

Sidenote: Not sure the Patriots ever get past Baltimore without the contributions of two ex-Rams:
Amendola - 5 receptions for 81 yards (16.2 average)
Hoomanawanui - 4 receptions for 43 yards (10.8 average).

Both players made critical catches in that close game.