Danny Amendola not bothered by cheating suspicions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Click the link below to watch the entire interview. Btw I always appreciated Amendola's hustle and grit. Too bad he was always getting injured while playing for the Rams.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...bothered-by-never-ending-cheating-suspicions/

Amendola isn’t bothered by never-ending cheating suspicions
Posted by Mike Florio on November 4, 2015

cd0ymzcznguwzdbhnduynddiytjhm2yyzthlmtjjotqwyyznptu1m2i0ntizzdu5zta3ytblogezyjnmnjyxodhlnmvi-e1446696376226.jpeg
AP

As the Patriots Cheating Bastards continue to win games (most of them convincingly), some assume that the only explanation is that something improper is happening. Which has led to suspicions of bugged locker rooms and other improprieties.

Patriots receiver Danny Amendola joined Wednesday’s PFT Live on NBC Sports Radio, and among the questions asked was whether the never-ending suspicions of cheating bother him. Amendola said it doesn’t bother him, at all.

He also talked about plenty of other things, including the performance of Tom Brady Cheating Bastards QB at age 38, Amendola’s role on the team, whether he’s thinking about the Patriots Cheating Bastards going undefeated, and whether he’s seen guys slip and fall on the concrete surrounding the field of the team for which he used to play — the Rams.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I used to really like Amendola but it's hard to like anyone that is wearing cheetah print every Sunday and is coached by the devil himself.