Dang, Gronkowski

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8237fa4d/article/hear-the-joke-about-the-patriots-te-and-the-adult-film-star?module=HP11_headline_stack" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d8 ... line_stack</a>

OK, we're going to tread lightly with this one since we enjoy both the financial and psychological benefits of being employed.

Rob Gronkowski has a friend ... who is a featured performer in films of the, ahem, "adult" persuasion.

Bibi-Jones-Lingerie1.jpg

(So far, so good.)

During the Patriots' bye week, the tight end was in Arizona where he posed for a picture with the mutual bud, Bibi Jones. In some of the photos, Gronkowski is shirtless while Jones is wearing his home Patriots jersey.

rob-gronkowski-bibi-jones.jpg

Jones tweeted the photo -- with Gronk's blessing -- which we cannot link out to on account of the whole "employment" thing. This naturally created a stir that Gronkowski apparently, somehow, almost impossibly, didn't see coming.

On Wednesday, he addressed the issue with the media.

"I mean, I didn’t intend anything to hurt the reputation of anyone on the New England Patriots or on behalf of (team owner) Robert Kraft,” said Gronkowski, according to The Associated Press. ”It was a simple picture. That’s all. I’m here now. I’m here to talk about the Pittsburgh Steelers and the big game this weekend.”

Gronkowski said he spoke with Kraft about the photos, which we're sure went really well.

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady was actually relieved when he heard about the controversy.

"I'm just glad I'm no longer the one that people are making fun of on my team on a daily basis," Brady said Tuesday on WEEI-AM. "Gronk has definitely pulled into the lead there."

We have roughly 400 jokes to make on this topic -- many of them grossly inappropriate -- so, yeah, how about that Patriots-Steelers matchup?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Maybe..just maybe I'll stop taking pleasure when the Patriots lose...after this Sunday!

bluecoconuts

Legend
I heard about that, without getting into too much detail I've seen that girl before. Needless to say, I don't think I'd get that close to her without wearing some protection.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
JdashSTL said:
The big question is where are her pants?? :rofl:
Hence the big shit eatin' grin. :cheese:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
A bit of a butter-face, but I'm positive she makes up for it in other ways.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Talking about wanting a TE on your "fantasy" team! :sly:

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
So, now they're the Sheetriots?

The picture brings new meaning to the phrase, 2 TE set.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
Now I hate him even more. It was bad enough being a Patriot, but then he gets to sleep with those girls? God damn it.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
brokeu91 said:
Now I hate him even more. It was bad enough being a Patriot, but then he gets to sleep with those girls? God damn it.

...It's the Patriot Way :sly:

bluecoconuts

Legend
brokeu91 said:

Just do a quick google image search with the filter off, when you're alone and not at work, you're not missing much.