Dan Rooney died

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A class act and an icon of this sport we love. NFL fans owe a lot to him.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
He was and always will be what the NFL should stand for as a professional sports organization.

You are in a better place now Mr. Rooney and your legacy will never be forgotten.

nfl_rooney07_800.jpg

4fanGtw.gif

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
RIP Rooney. Definitely one of footballs icons and overall good guys.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
He was one of if not the only owner who didn't try to milk every last cent out of the fans but rather actually tried to make sure that they got their money's worth...

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have never been a fan of any other football team. If they aren't the Rams, I dont really care and dislike them all, some much more than others.

Two years ago I spent a weekend in Pittsburgh during the playoffs and I'll admit I became very impressed and a little envious of the fans, their knowledge and passion and the consistently competitive product the Steelers deliver year after year with few exceptions. Stability, a commitment to their fan base and brand of football that the fans want to watch: The ladies love the long ball and the guys like an aggressive defense.
All that comes from the top and Mr Rooney delivered for his fans.

I'll always be a Rams fan.... but being a a steelers fan wouldn't be the worst thing I can imagine...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Dan and his Dad, Art, Two Truly Great Team Owners!! R.I.P.!!

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Have a lot of respect for the Steelers on how they're managed as an organization. Although it's rather difficult for them to get over the hump in recent years seeing that Tomlin refuses to adapt his gameplan on defending against the Pats

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
One of the good ones, no doubt. RIP Dan.