Dan Patrick: Dak > Goff

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
It's a fair assessment not necessarily accurate, I think Dak year 1 & 4 and Goff years 2 &3. Different coaches and systems. Really I just don't have any concern I just need Goff and McVay to bounce back this season what Dak and the Boys do is of no concern

Flint

Pro Bowler
It’s not just the Dak is better it’s the, “the Cowboys don’t want to end up like the rams paying their Qb more than he’s worth”. Goff doesn’t get credit for getting to the nfc championship or the SB and regardless of how much credit you think Goff deserves for it, he’s been there and Dak and even Wentz, haven’t.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Goff doesn’t get credit for getting to the nfc championship or the SB and regardless of how much credit you think Goff deserves for it, he’s been there and Dak and even Wentz, haven’t.
True enough but I think Wentz deserves a lot of the credit for the Eagles SB run Dak on the other hand has not performed well enough in the biggest games

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dan Patrick's career prior to leaving ESPN > Who is this "Dan Patrick" guy now?

Tano

Legend
Goff is better. I've seen Dak play and I am not impressed.

If not for Elliot, Dak would be a so so QB.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
IMO, Dak is like Alex Smith. He puts up pretty numbers, but his performances rarely impress when you watch and don't do much to win his team games. I'd take Goff without a second thought. He has the potential to be a QB who can elevate a team.
This is correct.

Tano

Legend
Last year Elliot was better than Gurley

Goff had very good stats in most of the games except for the middle games where McVay did not have a good game plan going.

Plus Dallas had 10 times the offensive line than Goff last year.

bluecoconuts

Legend
True enough but I think Wentz deserves a lot of the credit for the Eagles SB run Dak on the other hand has not performed well enough in the biggest games

Meh, if you can win with your backup QB lighting up defenses, I'm going to assume that the QB play wasn't the main strength of the team.