Dak Trying To Get His Receivers Killed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Dallas' secondary coach is probably wondering WTF number 25 is doing. Play the ball bro!!! :ROFLMAO:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
tenor.gif

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
We'll light 'em up week one.
Plus 1 ,Never have liked the Girls, well except for those cheerleaders lol

And whoever tagged Dak at over 31 mill needs get out of SE Dallas and put the pipe down.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Should definitely be a tone setting game for both teams. The winner will be feeling good because they beat a good team right out of the gate, while the losing team could wind up scratching their heads early, which might linger.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I honestly think travel with these new restrictions are gonna create even that much more of a distraction for away teams.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
With all the changes in Dallas they will either go 3-0 or 0-3 in their first three games. I'm betting they start slow and build momentum towards the end of the season. Not enough time in TC and no preseason to install a new system. Teams that have continuity will see the biggest benefits this season. Imo

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Dallas is a playoff team this year. The passing game will improve under McCarthy's guidance and I find it interesting he kept Moore around not to mention promoted him to OC. Dak should benefit and I think they'll be a pretty high end offense.

IMO they're a tough draw in game 1.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I think Dallas is a playoff team this year. The passing game will improve under McCarthy's guidance and I find it interesting he kept Moore around not to mention promoted him to OC. Dak should benefit and I think they'll be a pretty high end offense.

IMO they're a tough draw in game 1.
Dallas is a playoff team by default since the Eagles had so many setbacks this off-season. One slot receiver isn't going to bump them from 8-8 to 12-4.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dallas is a playoff team by default since the Eagles had so many setbacks this off-season. One slot receiver isn't going to bump them from 8-8 to 12-4.
I agree. But 12-4 is more of a Super Bowl contender than a playoff team. I mean my reference on "playoff team" just means they have a good chance to play at that level. It probably comes from years of shit teams and hoping we could get to that playoff level meaning just sniff that shit.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Y'all got us last year but we still had a better record. I guess we'll see.
That and we were in the toughest division in the NFL. Cowboys in the weakest in the NFC. Im actually excited for this game because all the coaching turnover on both teams it could go either way. In my mind McVay>McCarthy. Rams WR>Boys WR. Rams RB<Boys RB. Rams DL>Boys DL. Boys LB>Rams LB. Rams DB>Boys DB. Rams OL<Boys OL. Goff>Dak. Rams TE>Boys TE. Rams ST<Boys ST. Going to be interesting.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Dallas' secondary coach is probably wondering WTF number 25 is doing. Play the ball bro!!! :ROFLMAO:
That’s why the thread title is what it is. They posted this as a positive play on Twitter, but the WR would have been killed, had to be the wrong read.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Tweets don't imbed for me, so I had to click out into a bunch of Cowboys tweets. :sick: Greg Z is "18 of 18" at camp, etc.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
That and we were in the toughest division in the NFL. Cowboys in the weakest in the NFC. Im actually excited for this game because all the coaching turnover on both teams it could go either way. In my mind McVay>McCarthy. Rams WR>Boys WR. Rams RB<Boys RB. Rams DL>Boys DL. Boys LB>Ram

I'm more concerned with if Rams DBs>Boys WRs. Rams OL>Boys DL, etc.

How would you rank them that way?