Dak Prescott shines again

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol at the "it's only preseason stuff" as if the roles were reversed and Goff was playing great while Prescott struggled that we wouldn't be saying why Goff went #1....
Of course the reality is that kudos to the Cowboys for effectively scouting, preparing and putting Prescott in position to be successful. The kids confidence rose with each pa
I have no doubt that given the same treatment, we'd be seeing significantly better results for 16
In the meantime, Prescott looks like the real deal

Psycho_X

Legend
Playing well at any point of an NFL game is reason to be given props even if it is a pre season game. Prescott has looked good. I wouldn't get too hyped yet if I was a Cowboys fan (made me nauseous just typing that) but would certainly feel good about it. They'd definitely have to feel better about Romo's injury history now knowing that they have a QB who can at least get the job done in a vanilla NFL setting.

Some people's experience translate easier to the NFL but their skill sets might not be equal after three years. I wouldn't jump on the "why did we waste picks on Goff when we could have had this guy" conversation yet. All I know is Snisher better hope that Goff develops into a very good QB over the next couple of years.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Lol at the "it's only preseason stuff" as if the roles were reversed and Goff was playing great while Prescott struggled that we wouldn't be saying why Goff went #1....
Glad someone said it.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
If it's just preseason, shouldn't the #1 pick be playing better than a 4th round pick?

:popcorn:

Preseason doesnt meant shit.

Jared Goff hasn't been doing well as Dak, I'll admit that. He's not playing as bad as he's portrayed i.e., drops by WRs.

Dak is still a preseason superstar. If he ends up having to start b/c of Tony Romo's injury, I'll be the first to admit I was wrong.

TexasRam

Legend
Dak has played well. He really has.

His game vs Seattle was pedestrian though. 23 passes for 116 yds.

But having watched all the Cowboys game here in north Texas I can tell you his success is highly related to that oline he has. Talk about a clean pocket. Man! I really don't see how any QB can struggle behind that line.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
Looks like you're gonna need him...sooner than later....
I still think Romo plays all 16 games, but at the same time, when the Cowboys say its not an injury, that typically means it's an injury. "Day-by-day"means out 3-4 weeks.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
These two freak-wits are making the Dak Prescott argument right now on ESPN
View attachment 15741

Their heads look like the end of a huge dildo.

@Rynie he looks good and like Champ said it may be sooner than later. And yeah the Eagles have ben fleeced in trades lately. They got Kellyed. Next up SF lol.

@Tron excellent point, no dropped passes, his guys bring the ball in

The Dallas OL is like a wall..........it's as good as the line in the 90's. If they keep that unit together and get good QB play they own the East for awhile. That said FUCK THE COWBOYS!

A55VA6

Legend
Dak looks good, but he's also got a great OL and some playmakers around him making his job so much easier.

I'm interested to see how he does in the regular season if/when Romo goes down.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Dak Prescott is the new prima media donna Futuristic quarterback. I know that much.