Daaaaaaaaaaamn. Breaking point -- reached.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
[flv]http://hw-videos.worldstarhiphop.com/u/vid/2012/09/24/tenmdeytdtewydew65fdew56fde56dg6tged43dewwwwwwww.flv[/flv]

A Cleveland bus driver who delivered a vicious uppercut to a female passenger during a video-taped confrontation has been suspended and removed from duty, the city's transport authority said Friday.

In a clip posted online, the unidentified woman – thought to be a teenager – is seen berating the driver before being floored by the man with a single punch and violently bustled off the bus.

"I don't care. She want to be a man, I'm going to treat you like a man," the driver is heard shouting, as other passengers protest against her treatment.

The altercation was recorded by another passenger, and is now part of an investigation into the incident.

The initial cause of the confrontation is not apparent during the clip posted on WorldStarHipHop.com.

What is captured is the lead-up to the punch, during which the female passenger is heard calling the driver a "black" and a "bitch" during an exchange of insults between the two.

She then appears to approach the driver's booth, but the image is obscured by a bystander and it is unclear what exactly happens. It is immediately followed by the driver getting to his feet and punching the passenger with a powerful uppercut.

In the struggle, it appears that the city employee has his hands around her neck before bundling the woman off the bus. Amid screams from other passengers, a voice – presumably the female passenger who has been struck – is heard shouting: "You going to jail, bitch".

In a statement, the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority said: "The RTA saw the video posted on YouTube of the operator incident on October 11. Through the investigation, we believe the incident occurred on September 18. Upon identifying the driver, he was immediately suspended and removed from duty.

"His behaviour is absolutely unacceptable. The RTA apologises to our customers for this incident. A full investigation continues."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/oc ... sfeed=true

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Hard to believe that Lebron wanted to ever leave Cleveland.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
And who on God's green earth WOULDN'T wanna upper cut that bitch? Think I'll take a cab if I ever have the misfortune of ending up in Cleveland. Avoided it for fifty years so I think I'm safe.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd never hit a girl, and they made the right call by suspending the bus driver. However, that does not mean that she should be let off the hook. She acted like a three-year-old, and while the bus driver was in the wrong as well, it doesn't mean that she has the right to mistreat someone like she did. I don't care if she's a teenager or not; you just don't treat people like she did.

Hopefully, this encounter with the real world will knock some sense into her. In reality, she'll probably sue the driver and the company he works for.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Memento said:
I'd never hit a girl, and they made the right call by suspending the bus driver. However, that does not mean that she should be let off the hook. She acted like a three-year-old, and while the bus driver was in the wrong as well, it doesn't mean that she has the right to mistreat someone like she did. I don't care if she's a teenager or not; you just don't treat people like she did.

Hopefully, this encounter with the real world will knock some sense into her. In reality, she'll probably sue the driver and the company he works for.
Yeah. Of course. I mean, you never hit a female, and you never hit a child. That was a double-whammy. No pun intended.

I think this is the problem with today's youth though. Not all of them, but in general. They think they have free license to act like real world implications don't apply to them. I've seen kids (13, 14, 15, 16 years old) act like calling out a grown man is fine because there are laws protecting them. Sorry, kids. The real world doesn't always follow convention. Everyone has their breaking point. And even though there are real penalties for fighting back, there are a lot of people who forget about that and let their anger & frustration take over. I think you're right. She shouldn't be let off the hook, and the guy was wrong to pull a punch from his knee cap and rattle her teeth like that.

But at the same time, part of me thought, "That was inevitable."

Memento said:

Teenager ? The lady was 25!!! LMFAO.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Huh. Turns out she is 25.

Jeez. Acting like a 12 year old too.

People. :neh:

bluecoconuts

Legend
I wouldn't hit a woman either, but damn was that funny to see. The crack when he connects is perfect.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I'm not saying that is right, but, I understand. :hehe:

had

Rookie
That was ugly and kind of ruined my buzz. But, I will say, that girl got clocked and was right back up a moment later. That girl got a chin.

Nice.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I have mixed emotions here. I go back and forth. She got what she deserved. The guy should know better. And all points in between.

There is a much longer version from a different angle taken by another passenger that shows the woman really going off, so it wasn't like the guy just jumped up and smacked her. Still you would like to see people do a little better in the treat others with respect category. I think she will be more careful about who she talks that kind of filth to in the future though. The driver deserves to lose his job because he was partially involved in the situation escalating. A real no win deal here but I will admit that I am glad she got hers.

It's just a hideous thing to see though isn't it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
I have mixed emotions here. I go back and forth. She got what she deserved. The guy should know better. And all points in between.

There is a much longer version from a different angle taken by another passenger that shows the woman really going off, so it wasn't like the guy just jumped up and smacked her. Still you would like to see people do a little better in the treat others with respect category. I think she will be more careful about who she talks that kind of filth to in the future though. The driver deserves to lose his job because he was partially involved in the situation escalating. A real no win deal here but I will admit that I am glad she got hers.

It's just a hideous thing to see though isn't it.
Yeah, that's kind of where I am on that too. I guess the culture has much to do with it though too. I mean, let's be honest, that wasn't a tiff between Niles and Thomas at the Country Club in Westchester. In that area, you have to avoid being a punk at all costs. And women aren't afforded the same courtesy most of the time there. I've heard it in rap songs too. "I'll serve your ass like John McEnroe, and if your girl steps up, I'm smackin' the hoe."

Good song. Bad message.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I just Googled this and saw an interview she did with the local news. Fuck that bitch, she deserves another whack in the head.

A friend of mine said one of the more disturbing aspects was the reactions of the people on the bus. After watching it again and listening to them I have to agree.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
I just Googled this and saw an interview she did with the local news. Fuck that bitch, she deserves another whack in the head.

A friend of mine said one of the more disturbing aspects was the reactions of the people on the bus. After watching it again and listening to them I have to agree.
Got a link to that video with the local news? I should like to see that, I would.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbhtfCAXF40[/youtube]

Ghetto is as ghetto does. Anyway there is a spoof interview with the "bus driver" on youtube that is funny. One of the lines is "I hit that bit(h so hard I farted".

Edited.
Under every video there's a 'share' button. Press it and copy THAT code for YouTube vids here.
Oh, and you can curse too. If you have your preferences set to filter "off", you'll see the uncensored words.

Pro Tips of the Day!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Thanks Les.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
From that interview, if she really means it...seems like that uppercut taught her a lesson. Kinda pathetic if it took that to get it literally through her head.