Cut the Cord

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
ATT Uverse for high speed internet for $40 per month. Note: Call to cancel every 12 months to keep you price down here.

Ooma Telo - unlimited local/ long distance home phone service for $5-$10 a month (with purchase of box for about $130).
http://ooma.com/

Sling TV for some live cable/satellite television stations for $20 a month.
ESPN, ESPN 2, AMC, Food Network, A&E, History Channel, TNT, HGTV, IFC, Disney Channel, TBS, CNN, Travel Channel, Adult Swim, Bloomberg, Cartoon Network, ABC Family, Lifetime and a few more.
https://www.sling.com/package

KODI TV - free everything else
http://kodi.tv/

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
ATT Uverse for high speed internet for $40 per month. Note: Call to cancel every 12 months to keep you price down here.
I just had At&t Uverse Bundle My phone service, and add internet coverage. It reduced my phone bill from $200 a month to $62.95,( I get unlimited Long distance calling!) and for $10 a month more I got my internet coverage!! That a total of $72.95 a month! And I eliminated an $80+ Time Warner internet bill!! :D

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Sling sounds like a great deal. most of the channels I watch are in their $20 plan. Add a digital antenna and it becomes even better.

Too bad they don't have Sunday ticket.

Memphis Ram

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sling sounds like a great deal. most of the channels I watch are in their $20 plan. Add a digital antenna and it becomes even better.

Yep. The digital antenna handles your local programming.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
You could try Hulu as well. I think it's like 9 or 10 bucks a month. All tv shows, but I'm not sure if you have to have a cable/satellite subscription as well.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Not to worry. The NFL will be selling games online soon. They are testing this with Yahoo for one game and I would guess when they get the wrinkles ironed out they will sell the package and triple their customer base because everyone can get online but not everyone wants the dish.

NFL revenues are about to take a HUGE leap. Now anyone can get a game anywhere, and maybe even watch it later if they had to work.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Not to worry. The NFL will be selling games online soon. They are testing this with Yahoo for one game and I would guess when they get the wrinkles ironed out they will sell the package and triple their customer base because everyone can get online but not everyone wants the dish.

NFL revenues are about to take a HUGE leap. Now anyone can get a game anywhere, and maybe even watch it later if they had to work.
I would be good with this if I could buy just Rams games. It would be nice if they offered specific team packages.