Cusumano: Rams need hard look at what's broken

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

News Bot

01001000 01101001
Name
News Bot
[5]2686292445001[/5]
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ksdk.com/sports/pro_football/article/399198/30/Cusumano-Rams-need-hard-look-at-whats-broken" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ksdk.com/sports/pro_football ... ats-broken</a>

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

1st qtr last 2 games - 21 plays for 27 yards.

i know we saw it with our own eyes and it looked bad but when you see it there in black and white it really looks bad.

especially when the oppsoing team can waltz down the field and do whatever it wants.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Upon listening to that i felt the need to knock the perceived smurk right off of his face...whoever that guy is.

I don't mind hearing the brutal stats but don't sound like you're enjoying yourself.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I didn't hear anything to get worked up about Mojo. He just told it like it is.

Hard to argue with those numbers... and he's right; how can you plan all week and come out so ineffective to start the game like we've done the last 3 weeks?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
CGI_Ram said:

Hard to argue with those numbers... and he's right; how can you plan all week and come out so ineffective to start the game like we've done the last 3 weeks?
It was his tone i didn't like. No biggie.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Mojo Ram said:
CGI_Ram said:

It was his tone i didn't like. No biggie.

He was "Frankly speaking"... :lmao: