Curious about new uni's?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
RamsNikeUniform.jpg

Was just getting ready to post this. Not a great shot tho

MerlinJones

Pro Bowler
I was hoping they'd ditch the disco gold for the more traditional yellow, or way back to the old school white.

Oh well.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
Thanks for posting all those BC.

Pretty sharp, although they didnt change much. Slimmer, new shoulder design, and new neck line.

Hopefully they have ditched the gold(tan) pants.

BuiltRamTough

Pro Bowler
Name
Edmond
libertadrocks said:
Thanks for posting all those BC.

Pretty sharp, although they didnt change much. Slimmer, new shoulder design, and new neck line.

Hopefully they have ditched the gold(tan) pants.
From JT Chat today:

UPDATE; According to Kevin Demoff, the Rams have 2 jersey colors (blue and white) and 2 pants colors (blue and white). So the gold pants are history. By the way, Kevin says the throwback unis remain the same. (I think you have to stay with the same throwback styles for 5 years before you can change. And the Rams will be entering, I believe, the 4th year with these throwbacks.)

Read more: http://live.stltoday.com/Event/Rams_cha ... z1r0gTN7vc

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Seattle's look like a bunch of Tron: Legacy costumes.

Not much difference anywhere else. Except the price for fans. Time to hit the clearance Reeboks! :amped: :amped: