Crossfire Hurricane!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That was an exciting morning! I’ve got a lot of yard work to do now. Only one tree down and it’s not in the way. So I consider us lucky.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
We had feeder band rains this morning and early afternoon. Judging from my pool it looks like we may have received only 2 - 3 inches of rain.

I'm guessing the wind gusts were 30 - 40 mph max here.

So that bitch spared us on her first pass across the State. I worry about the storm looping back around FLA again once it gets back over water in the Atlantic though. I've seen it happen before with other storms so I'm not gonna believe this bitch has completely sparred us in Central Florida until it heads way up past South Carolina.

I had a cabin near Perry, FL that I built years ago that my ex got. I bet that thing is fucked big time because the eye went over that area and the winds were like 115 - 120 mph.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The eye went right over us. Weird how calm and quiet it gets for a little while. It’s like halftime because you know you got the other half of the storm coming real soon.