Cross off one "mystery team."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Rams COO Kevin Demoff told SI.com’s Peter King that a team “you would never expect” has contacted St. Louis about a possible trade up to the No. 2 overall pick.

Buffalo, who holds the tenth pick, is not that mystery team.

“It is absolute. It’s a no,” Bills G.M. Buddy Nix told Chris Brown of BuffaloBills.com. “You’ve got to give up the farm. We’re not in that business.”

So the Bills expect to remain in the tenth spot. Nix has identified three areas they could go with the selection.

We’re guessing that some sort of pass rush help is one of the three possibilities. Or perhaps all three.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... r-griffin/

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
If im an NFL reporter, or sports in general, and theres any big trade rumors out there im always gonna say theres a "mystery" team involved. It creates interesting suspense and discussion.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Heck, if I'm Demoff and Snead, I'm telling everyone I have 5 mystery teams interested in my pick. Let's get the bidding off with a bang!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This looks like a job for the Hardy Boys! Do you pull the trigger now (and make the trade) with the combine fresh in their minds or wait it out and see where we are with interest in a few weeks?

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Never once considered the Bills since they gave Fitzpatrick that big contract...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamsSince1969 said:
This looks like a job for the Hardy Boys! Do you pull the trigger now (and make the trade) with the combine fresh in their minds or wait it out and see where we are with interest in a few weeks?

Wow.... The Hardy Boys. I read a few of those.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
LOL to both sets of Hardy Boys.

the_hardy_boyz_2.jpg

the_hardy_boys-show.jpg

Panzies.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
LOL is right.

I forgot all about The Hardy Boys having a TV show.

Baaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaa

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Southpark had the Hardy Boys episode which was crazy. :shock:

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Plenty of mystery teams out there. It makes this even more exciting! I read something about how the Browns are now trying to fan the flames and cool down interest in RGIII now, I still could see them standing pat and hoping to snag Tannehill with the #22, but I think we all know that is a losing endeavor for them.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
RamsSince1969 said:

I just watched my first South Park episode this week... That shit is hilarious. I've been missing out. The one I watched was about Cheesing ,,, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for the Hardy Boys.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Selassie I said:
RamsSince1969 said:

I just watched my first South Park episode this week... That shit is hilarious. I've been missing out. The one I watched was about Cheesing ,,, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for the Hardy Boys.
Now you have to watch the movie. You might wanna keep the boys away from that one until you screen it yourself though. Just sayin'.

JdashSTL

Pro Bowler
Warner4Prez said:
Plenty of mystery teams out there. It makes this even more exciting! I read something about how the Browns are now trying to fan the flames and cool down interest in RGIII now, I still could see them standing pat and hoping to snag Tannehill with the #22, but I think we all know that is a losing endeavor for them.

Tannehill could be a top 10 pick if the Dolphins dont know what Peyton Mannings health will be like. I think they are the favorites to get him when he is healthy, but they can still draft Tannehill. I look at other QBs like Kirk Cousins or Brandon Weeden and I wonder if the Browns would be content drafting them to compete with Colt.