Crime Documentaries

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I fucking love these things.

Just finished watching "Relentless" on Discovery+

Wow.

This is about a town not incredibly far from me. We have a store there where I work and I talk to them all the time. They know about the case. Some day the documentary is full of shit, some seem to agree completely with it. Very interesting. Lots of curve balls.

What are some great ones we need to watch?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Mr. Ballen videos on YouTube. I get friggin lost in his vast collection, waiting for Winston and his Dad to sit down and watch.... @Juggs

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Making a murderer and The Staircase are as good as true crime docs get. Just a matter of luck when a documentary crew happens to be embedded inside crazy cases.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Homicide Hunter is a good one. It's based on real cases by a homicide detective (Joseph Kenda) who reportedly solved 387 cases. Whether or not all that is true I have no idea but the show is well done in how it reveals the case because he walks you through the solving of it.

Also tbh I'm glad to see a hard working stiff who was good at his job get a show that highlights what he did. Should be more like that.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
The Paradise Lost (WM3) films are my favorites

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Imposter was great. An incredible story that gets crazier with every step.

Last edited:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Making a murderer and The Staircase are as good as true crime docs get. Just a matter of luck when a documentary crew happens to be embedded inside crazy cases.

After watching Making A Murderer... I made everyone in my family promise that they would never set foot in the state of Wisconsin for any reason. Seriously.

That is a MUST SEE.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yall remember that mindfuck "Abducted in Plain Sight"?

That mf took so many turns my brain was smoking.