Crazy stat for the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
I was reading some articles from a few Seahawks sites to get an opponent's perspective on the game. One article brought up a stat for Gurley that I didn't believe at first but it's actually true:

Through his 41 starts as a pro, Gurley is averaging just over 101 yards per game.

When you think about how bad last year was for him and the fact he spent 2 years in Fisher's putrid offense, managing to still average over 100 YPG is pretty ridiculous. It's also a testament to how good this new offense has been for him and vice versa.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I was reading some articles from a few Seahawks sites to get an opponent's perspective on the game. One article brought up a stat for Gurley that I didn't believe at first but it's actually true:

Through his 41 starts as a pro, Gurley is averaging just over 101 yards per game.

When you think about how bad last year was for him and the fact he spent 2 years in Fisher's putrid offense, managing to still average over 100 YPG is pretty ridiculous. It's also a testament to how good this new offense has been for him and vice versa.

I'm assuming those are scrimmage yards right?

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
the fact he spent 2 years in Fisher's putrid offense, managing to still average over 100 YPG is pretty ridiculous. It's also a testament to how good this new offense has been for him and vice versa.

The new offense is great, awesome and features Gurley in creative and productive ways.

CJF wanted to feature Gurley in the Rams offense and did, of that I am sure and the numbers in 2015 & 2016 add in to that.

It goes without saying that I enjoy the Gurley of 2017 in all his want-to, stud glory!

poLARizing

UDFA
Could you imagine if Jeff Fisher's promoted more hurdling from Gurley and creativity? His stats would be better. Haha. Jeffrey's vocab doesn't include these two words; imagination and creativity.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Gurley is the man! I think he is going to have a couple amazing games down the stretch.

**On the subject of amazing stats, how's this:

• Carson Wentz had 2 rushing touchdowns Sunday. However BOTH touchdowns were nullified by holding calls.......BOTH against Lane Johnson.