Crazy lady at work

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Hello Fellas!

Warning, this might be long lol.

So my company bought out another one and there workers are CRAZY! I have been hearing about people getting into it with them but never had any encounters until today. Im going to list the email responses word for word how it began.

MeHi ****,
Attachment 1 – The PO# number listed on the packing lists do not match anything in our system.
Attachment 2 – The line on PO# ******** is closed for color Neon Pink, I need a line added so these units can be received.

All the other ones have been updated/received.

My boss a week later
Hi everyone
Who is going to address the issues below, the paperwork needs to be processed.

Crazy lady
Thomas
Call me I want to know what you need exactly here !!!!! I tried calling you and no one answers!!!!

Me 2 mins later
Hi ****,

I’ve been at my desk, my phone never rang. I need you to provide the cut numbers for the attached packing lists, none of these PO#/Cut #’s on the paperwork are in CO10 or CO20.

Her
Thomas
I called ****** not you. I sent the information on the other e-mail

Me
Hi *****,

The Total Logistics are done now.

For the EFI packing list, PO#******* is closed and none of the lines have re-labeling, please advise.

See below screen shots.

*So she calls me and is like, THOMAS! I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT FROM ME THIS IS OLD STUFF AND ITS ALREADY SHIPPED, WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WANT?????!!!!
Me - Correct but you guys didnt set up your PO correctly so there was no payable created for accounting and your vendors want payment.
her - DONT YELL AT ME, I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT!!!!
me - YOU ARE THE ONE YELLING AT ME LADY!
her - CLICK!!!! (slams the phone down)

Me
Hi *****,

Please sign off on the packing list “OK to pay” and turn it into ****** in our accounting dept. you guys never had a re-labeling cost attached to the PO so therefore no payable was ever created to pay for this process.

I’m just trying to help and get this stuff done, I do not appreciate when you call me with attitude, raising your voice and hanging up on me.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Her
Thomas,
I will give the invoice to ***** to sign off on Monday since she is out today

You were on speaker when I was talking to you and I have 3 coworkers that said that you are RUDE. I am also trying to help to get this taken care of, I did not raise my voice you did and I did hang up on you as I refuse to deal with someone who is rude, have no apparent professionalism and manners.

So basicly this lady is now lying, trying to make it look like I was the one being rude with her when I never did shit, I cant belive shes playing this childish game, shes older than me I think. im 24 and shes in her late 30's or something.

was I the one being rude? I know you guys will never hear the phone convo but I had 2 co workers sitting next to me at the time and they both said I never gave her attitude or raised my voice.

Drama! :sick:

bluecoconuts

Legend
My girlfriend works in a bakery and she always has people like that... Almost weekly she has people coming an hour before closing freaking out about needing a cake and then they scream at her because she can't make, bake, and decorate the cake before they need it. They always demand that she gives them something for free or at a discount to make up for their 'discomfort' as well.

She also says old people always had temper tantrums when they're sold out of something (like a type of bread) but young people always just go "Oh that's cool." and get something else. She has a theory that people start out as babies, grow up, and then turn back into babies. :lmao:

Personally I can't stand people like that, that's what I enjoyed about the military, people would do stupid things like that and I could either smoke them or give them a smart ass reply back. Unless it was a SNCO or Officer, then I had to give them a "hooah" with the pretty obvious connotation of "Yeah, well fuck you"

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
bluecoconuts said:
My girlfriend works in a bakery and she always has people like that... Almost weekly she has people coming an hour before closing freaking out about needing a cake and then they scream at her because she can't make, bake, and decorate the cake before they need it. They always demand that she gives them something for free or at a discount to make up for their 'discomfort' as well.

She also says old people always had temper tantrums when they're sold out of something (like a type of bread) but young people always just go "Oh that's cool." and get something else. She has a theory that people start out as babies, grow up, and then turn back into babies. :lmao:

Speaking as a guy who works in a retirement home, your girlfriend is absolutely right.

…..

Legend
Its easy to get answers, but can you find the solution?

With that in mind...I say theres really only one good way to deal with Crazy Lady.....Turn her into your fk buddy. She gets the young virile stud, you get the proper handling of experience.

Win/Win :sly:

PhxRam

Every bosses favorite line when you question them "you have a bad attitude" Its the perfect line because you immediately go into defensive mode.

Then when you respond with the customary "I have a bad attitude?"

They got you. Bad attitude AND now being argumentative.

I start almost every conversation with my boss now with "yeah yeah I know I have a bad attitude" Pisses him off royally.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
bluecoconuts said:

Personally I can't stand people like that, that's what I enjoyed about the military, people would do stupid things like that and I could either smoke them or give them a smart ass reply back. Unless it was a SNCO or Officer, then I had to give them a "hooah" with the pretty obvious connotation of "Yeah, well fuck you"

That kind of shit is funny to watch.....people melting down over something silly is humorous to me. But I'm a sick fucker so maybe it's just me.

For many years I owned an event production company. Large consumer events (I've rented out the AlamoDome) and set up can be stressful. It's a day and a half of rushrushrush. Invariably there are people who think everything revolves around them and they should get on the dock as soon as they pull up and all the rest. So usually a couple of times during every show someone would blow up. I loved this because I would let them go off without saying a word and eventually they would bark at me about not saying or doing anything and I would hit them with this in a perfectly calm tone:

Do you realize that you are yelling at the only person in the whole wide world who can help you out right now?

Pretty much every time their jaw dropped.....loved doing that.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
some funny stuff in here guys lol :lol:

I talked with our HR dept and she basicly told me not to worry about it, from the morning when she emailed me she was allready showing signs of her being the attacker. She took down my story and thats about it. From what I hear around work is all those people are just really pissed off because there company got bought out by ours and they are quiting left and right.

I brushed it off with some beers that night lol.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
This woman is a Sociopath. Stay away from her.

You can read the following book if you want examples of these types of people, and how they operate.

41PgRtQkPiL.jpg

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.com/Snakes-Suits-When-Psychopaths-Work/dp/0061147893" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.amazon.com/Snakes-Suits-When ... 0061147893</a>

Book Description
Release date: May 8, 2007

Let's say you're about to hire somebody for a position in your company. Your corporation wants someone who's fearless, charismatic, and full of new ideas. Candidate X is charming, smart, and has all the right answers to your questions. Problem solved, right? Maybe not.

We'd like to think that if we met someone who was completely without conscience -- someone who was capable of doing anything at all if it served his or her purposes -- we would recognize it. In popular culture, the image of the psychopath is of someone like Hannibal Lecter or the BTK Killer. But in reality, many psychopaths just want money, or power, or fame, or simply a nice car. Where do these psychopaths go? Often, it's to the corporate world.

Researchers Paul Babiak and Robert Hare have long studied psychopaths. Hare, the author of Without Conscience, is a world-renowned expert on psychopathy, and Babiak is an industrial-organizational psychologist. Recently the two came together to study how psychopaths operate in corporations, and the results were surprising. They found that it's exactly the modern, open, more flexible corporate world, in which high risks can equal high profits, that attracts psychopaths. They may enter as rising stars and corporate saviors, but all too soon they're abusing the trust of colleagues, manipulating supervisors, and leaving the workplace in shambles.

Snakes in Suits is a compelling, frightening, and scientifically sound look at exactly how psychopaths work in the corporate environment: what kind of companies attract them, how they negotiate the hiring process, and how they function day by day. You'll learn how they apply their "instinctive" manipulation techniques -- assessing potential targets, controlling influential victims, and abandoning those no longer useful -- to business processes such as hiring, political command and control, and executive succession, all while hiding within the corporate culture. It's a must read for anyone in the business world, because whatever level you're at, you'll learn the subtle warning signs of psychopathic behavior and be able to protect yourself and your company -- before it's too late.