Crabtree on his future as a 49er: "I don't even want to talk about it."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
No problems, here. What lyes in his heart is clearly troubling and outside the realm of acceptable responses within football fandom. What the spirit says to him today may clearly vary tomorrow, and today is not the day to talk about such things.

FRO

Legend
49ers have some problems up ahead this offseason. They appear to be a team in decline. If the players are on Harbaugh's side there could be some big issues for the new guy.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
Say what you want about Crabtree, he's had a lot of success compared to others from the Class of 2009.

</damningwithfaintpraise>

I wanted him at 2, but all the smarter people told me he wasn't worth it and that we had to draft Smith.

Silly me. Good thing there are smarter people around to show me the way. I try my best though.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I wanted him at 2, but all the smarter people told me he wasn't worth it and that we had to draft Smith.

Silly me. Good thing there are smarter people around to show me the way. I try my best though.
He wasn't worth it.

It's just that no one else was among those being talked about for the pick was either...