Cowherd with Tim Hasselbeck and Brian Billick

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I trimmed the Rams stuff out of both interviews.

Hasselbeck --
[mp3]http://ramsondemand.com/interviews/hasselbeck.mp3[/mp3]

Billick --
[mp3]http://ramsondemand.com/interviews/billick.mp3[/mp3]

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Cowherd is always talking about the Rams seems he likes and wants to see this team win as well

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
There's not one QB that could have been inserted into our lineup that would have won that game.

Bradfords problem isn't talent. You got guys like Farve that have truck nuts for a semi and guys like Bradford that have truck nuts to fit on a matchbox car. He don't throw unless people are wide open. We need a coach to smack him in the peas correctly and hope like hell they swell.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
CardsandRams said:
Bradfords problem isn't talent. You got guys like Farve that have truck nuts for a semi and guys like Bradford that have truck nuts to fit on a matchbox car. He don't throw unless people are wide open. We need a coach to smack him in the peas correctly and hope like hell they swell.

I'm not saying he's perfect by any stretch, but Bradford is NOT the problem. He's just not. NEVER has been.

I like Bradfords talent and upside but he needs to grow a pair. Brady is 3 - 0 with less talent around him. Its about attitudes and guts and Bradford needs to find it and lift up those around him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
The only concern I have with Sam Bradford is if he can survive getting things fixed around him.

I mean, I feel like I'm always defending the guy because he's got obvious shit going on around him; changing coordinators, lack of offensive talent, poor protection, dropped balls, now... no running game. I mean if that stuff was working it would be so much easier to zero in on him.

So, put me in the corner that he's played well. The whole offense HASN'T. And... that's the problem.

The good thing is; we are closer now than we've ever been (in the SB era) to having an offense in St. Louis.

He could still very well have a monster year!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
CardsandRams said:
I like Bradfords talent and upside but he needs to grow a pair. Brady is 3 - 0 with less talent around him. Its about attitudes and guts and Bradford needs to find it and lift up those around him.
Grow a pair? <groan>

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Rambitious1 said:
I'm not saying he's perfect by any stretch, but Bradford is NOT the problem. He's just not. NEVER has been.

CGI_Ram said:
The only concern I have with Sam Bradford is if he can survive getting things fixed around him.

I mean, I feel like I'm always defending the guy because he's got obvious shit going on around him; changing coordinators, lack of offensive talent, poor protection, dropped balls, now... no running game. I mean if that stuff was working it would be so much easier to zero in on him.

So, put me in the corner that he's played well. The whole offense HASN'T. And... that's the problem.

The good thing is; we are closer now than we've ever been (in the SB era) to having an offense in St. Louis.

He could still very well have a monster year!

Agree with both of these. I just can't put this on Sam. It would be easier if you could narrow it down to one player but with what I see from him, he is about the only thing I can say is NOT the problem. I'm not saying he hasn't made mistakes or maybe takes the check down to willingly but he has made some amazing throws, has stood into the teeth of a rush and thrown darts, done a pretty good job avoiding sacks, and even used his legs well. That Dallas game was just all around despicable IMO. But there ain't shit a QB can do when the pass rush is crushing the pocket WITH containment. IIRR there was no room to get out of the pocket from the sides and very little room to step up on most plays.

If I see a game where Sam has decent time and some open receivers on a somewhat regular basis and he is still not getting it done, that's one thing, but so far, that is just not what I'm seeing.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
X said:
CardsandRams said:
Grow a pair? <groan>

:sly:

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
CardsandRams said:

If he played like the way you're describing you would just complain about the interceptions. Bradford is on pace to smash his career stastics. He's not the problem. They still have time to turn things around.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Afro Ram said:
CardsandRams said:

If he played like the way you're describing you would just complain about the interceptions. Bradford is on pace to smash his career stastics. He's not the problem. They still have time to turn things around.
This this this and more of this.

With all the negatives being spewed around this week about

Bradford
Recivers
Pick 6s
Soft d
And such

It feels to me if we played balls out at qb their would be complaining about close ints or ints

If we played more man there would be complaining about recievers torching our D.

The team in learning mode just won't be able to please

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
CardsandRams said:

Brady also has a defense that is allowing 11 points a game so far.

RamzFanz

Damnit
CardsandRams said:

Ignore. Sorry. Can't delete.

RamzFanz

Damnit
CardsandRams said:

Ignore. Sorry. Can't delete.

RamzFanz

Damnit
CardsandRams said:

Complete horse poop. Sorry. No way around it. Not attacking you, but your words.

You can't ask a thoroughbred to pull a mule cart. WHEN they let him play the way he's proven over and over he can play, then we get to judge him. Until then, it's just Sam getting Bulgered.

I can name a dozen QBs you would call great that would suck in this offensive scheme.

Saying he has a bad attitude and no guts is completely counter to what he has done with next to nothing.

NObouncy_zps82a66920.gif