Cowherd Interview with Stafford

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That WAS a good watch. I liked Goff but Stafford just has that real guy, yet very sharp type presence. I can't wait to see him in horns on Sundays.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Fun watch.

Hate hearing the covid reference related to off-season programs.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stafford seems like a decent geezer and that Colin bloke seems to like the Rams as well. Good viewing that.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Stafford seems like a decent geezer and that Colin bloke seems to like the Rams as well. Good viewing that.
Cowerd talks a lot of Rams football.
I enjoy listening to him regularly.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Loved the Kershaw playing Center story.

That was cool... as was hearing that Stafford played CATCHER for him in baseball.

I would have bet Stafford was a pitcher in baseball, but no, he played catcher and short stop. Pretty cool.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Great interview! I like Colin and think he's usually thorough. That being said it's my understanding Stafford prefers to be called Matthew and not Matt. Colin called him Matt all interview.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That was cool... as was hearing that Stafford played CATCHER for him in baseball.

I would have bet Stafford was a pitcher in baseball, but no, he played catcher and short stop. Pretty cool.
Gotta have that quick throw ability from several angles to play catcher and SS.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cowerd talks a lot of Rams football.
I enjoy listening to him regularly.
He doesn't talk enough about Rams greatness and future dominance, eclipsing the Cheatriots in a few years in Super Bowl wins....

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What I heard from Matthew was he hoped to be playing winning playoff football with the RAMS for 4, 5,6 or 7 years or something like that.