Cowgirls... what buffoons

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/07/25/agent-all-charges-dropped-against-lucky-whitehead/

1] (Monday morning/afternoon) Erroneous report on Whitehead
2] (Monday afternoon) Garrett and Cowgirls say they are going to make sure they investigate the charges fully
3] (Monday night - hours later) Cowgirls cut Whitehead, basically suggesting he's an example that they won't put up with these off-the-field distractions (like Elliott? :confused:)
4] (Tuesday) All charges dropped against Whitehead (mistaken identity)

Had the Cowgirls actually talked to the Prince William County police, they probably would have learned that the charges were going to be dropped Monday night.

Instead, they try to sell that they did their due diligence and Whitehead was wrong and so he had to be released.

I have not heard of any apology from the Cowgirls. The spineless owner and coach probably never will.

Now... Whitehead was a long shot to make the team despite this episode. But to use the guy as an example and not get the facts just makes the Cowgirls look like the buffoons they are.

I'm glad Fisher is gone... this is something he probably would have done... :LOL:

The Cowgirls are unstable... I still predict a precipitous fall from grace this year.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I just want to see offseason photos of how fat Tony Romo is.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Fat-Romo-Car.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Honestly up at the golf tourney at Tahoe he looked pretty much like his playing days. Couldn't tell any difference.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
That's unusual most of the time a team waits until all the info is in like the league does these days.

They probably just wanted him gone.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
This was simply a PR stunt by the Cowboys that has blown up in their face. They have received a lot of bad publicity because of all the unpunished off-field antics of their players lately. They wanted to make an example of Whitehead to suggest they are tough on troublemakers and it backfired. Zeke can walk around assaulting people but apparently Jerry draws the line at (alleged) petty theft. What a joke.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Zeke can walk around assaulting people but apparently Jerry draws the line at (alleged) petty theft. What a joke.
That clown (Jones) has zero... ZERO... ZERO... ZERO... morals.

Did I say ZERO? :LOL:

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Everything in the league is operated in the short-term nowadays. Nobody has any patience, all decisions are hasty.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
An OKC sports station, made the joke, that they had to let him go......He was innocent and didn't fit into the team scheme...........

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
This was simply a PR stunt by the Cowboys that has blown up in their face. They have received a lot of bad publicity because of all the unpunished off-field antics of their players lately. They wanted to make an example of Whitehead to suggest they are tough on troublemakers and it backfired. Zeke can walk around assaulting people but apparently Jerry draws the line at (alleged) petty theft. What a joke.
It is not just the assault either. Elliott has been embarrassing them continuously pretty much.

It makes the paper or TMZ every few months doing something stupid.

This is the first time I've heard anything about Lucky Whitehead being in trouble and then it turns out it wasn't him?
Jeez.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm willing to bet serious ROD dollars that Dallas misses the playoffs.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I'm willing to bet serious ROD dollars that Dallas misses the playoffs.

If that happens they will fire Jason Garrett as Head Coach and Jones could hire Buccaneers Defensive Coordinator Mike Smith and they will keep Scott Linehan as Offensive Coordinator. Not a fan of Smith, but I could see this move for the reason of a 66-46 head coaching record.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Zeke Any starting player can walk around assaulting people but apparently Jerry draws the line at a benchwarmer (alleged) petty theft. What a joke.

Unfortunately that's true of any NFL team. The better you are the more leniency you get. If you're borderline or crappy, out the door you go. There are of course a few examples to the contrary but only a few.