Cowboys vulnerable

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dang

Legend
Rams gotta show they have an answer to the atrocious run defense showing last year against the Ravens and Boys. No Robinson or proven ILB doesn’t help. If they do they should eke out a W in week 1.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
fe7370e01b89d94791a6290f40d2cc6a.jpg

TexasRam

Legend
Cowboys have big question marks on their Oline. And in their defensive backfield.

If we exploit their weaknesses we have a strong chance of beating them down.

The only concern I have is their assortment of pass rushers off the edge. Can Whitworth hold up? Will Havenstein get help?

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Rams gotta show they have an answer to the atrocious run defense showing last year against the Ravens and Boys. No Robinson or proven ILB doesn’t help. If they do they should eke out a W in week 1.
To be fair the entire defense was bad in both of those games, as was the offense. 6 and 7 points isn't going to win you many games.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
If I was making game plan decisions, LOL, I would come out with 2 TE sets so I could give my OLine an opportunity to get their game legs. I would call a game similar to the second SF game. Keep Goff moving and only bring out 3 wide after we wear down the D. Second I would load up to stop the run. Look for run first and let the secondary deal with the pass. Compensate accordingly. Go Rams

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
If I was making game plan decisions, LOL, I would come out with 2 TE sets so I could give my OLine an opportunity to get their game legs. I would call a game similar to the second SF game. Keep Goff moving and only bring out 3 wide after we wear down the D. Second I would load up to stop the run. Look for run first and let the secondary deal with the pass. Compensate accordingly. Go Rams
Sounds like a solid gameplan!

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
The cowgirls is going to be a tricky game. The Rams have no film on the cowboys news coaching staff. It's very hard to prep for a game like this. We'll see tho. I have a feeling this is going to be a sloppy game for both

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
The cowgirls is going to be a tricky game. The Rams have no film on the cowboys news coaching staff. It's very hard to prep for a game like this. We'll see tho. I have a feeling this is going to be a sloppy game for both
Yeah, week ones are usually "Feel out" games in general. Especially when you have new HC's, DC's and OC's. Although like John Johnson said the other day you can have somewhat of an idea just by knowing the coaching tree they come from. That being said, I think you're right. Between new coaches and no preaseason games, I think it will be a tough week. Add to that penalties and general rust for the vets.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, I guess we prepare scheme-wise for something similar to Green Bay... Then account for the player difference in how they might attack. (y)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
THIS all day.

IMO defenses are going to focus and load up on the pass against us in general this year. Take away Kupp, blanket Woods and go after Goff. Rams need to make the D pay with a more innovative ground game to set up the deeper air game instead of the PA stuff right out of the gate which D's have figured out and snuffed.