GAME DAY Cowboys at 49’ers - Divisional Playoff - 6:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ellard80

Legend
not surprising.. 49ners much better team than the cowboys and playing at home.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
The Niners are who we thought they are. Not explosive but a really powerful, physical team with tough players on both sides of the ball.

Imo the biggest challenge for the Rams going forward will be to match up with their brand of smash mouth football. Starting with the line play.
What’s frustrating is that McVay seems not to know who they are or how they play.

Can we not bully those assholes like we did for forty years before Walsh?

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I don't think the Eagles coach is going to have to ask the Eagles fans not to sell their tickets for the NFC Championship game.
Eagles fans are some of the most loyal in the NFL. 49's fans that do attend the game are going to get a rude awakening because this will not be some SOFI takeover and Brock Purdy will have to deal with a visiting team noise factor he has not faced yet.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thought I would post this from a Cowboys SB Nation "Blogging The Boys" :

Overall, the “organizational standard” that this team was once held to needs to be lowered because they have not been able to get over the hump, or even close to it, in 28 years. It’s upsetting, it’s aggravating, and it’s gut-wrenching. The worst part: did you expect anything different? This is who they are. This is the Dallas Cowboys.

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
Well, I don't think the Eagles coach is going to have to ask the Eagles fans not to sell their tickets for the NFC Championship game.
Eagles fans are some of the most loyal in the NFL. 49's fans that do attend the game are going to get a rude awakening because this will not be some SOFI takeover and Brock Purdy will have to deal with a visiting team noise factor he has not faced yet.
Philly will be crazy - you should have seen the city in the NLCS and World Series!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Not surprising. 49ers were the better team. Losing Pollard killed whatever chance the Cowboys had.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Not surprising. 49ers were the better team. Losing Pollard killed whatever chance the Cowboys had.
Sure but the better team does not always win. That was a winnable game for Dallas.

The two Prescott interceptions alone probably represented a nine-point swing.

The first set-up the Niners at the Dallas' twenty and led to a FG. The second came late in the first half, deep inside Niners' territory. That could have ended in a Dallas' FG (although that's not a given with Maher's current Yips) to close out the half. Instead, San Francisco moved into FG-range ... six-point-swing right there.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Sure but the better team does not always win. That was a winnable game for Dallas.

The two Prescott interceptions alone probably represented a nine-point swing.

The first set-up the Niners at the Dallas' twenty and led to a FG. The second came late in the first half, deep inside Niners' territory. That could have ended in a Dallas' FG (although that's not a given with Maher's current Yips) to close out the half. Instead, San Francisco moved into FG-range ... six-point-swing right there.
Yeah, but they also got the luck factor all damn day just like they have all season. I mean, Kittle's face catch, are you fucking kidding me with that bullshit? Instantly took me back to the Niner-Ram game in LA when we force a fumble and it bounces straight into a Niner's arms just sitting on the ground being useless.

I mean, WTF...

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Yeah, but they also got the luck factor all damn day just like they have all season. I mean, Kittle's face catch, are you fucking kidding me with that bullshit? Instantly took me back to the Niner-Ram game in LA when we force a fumble and it bounces straight into a Niner's arms just sitting on the ground being useless.

I mean, WTF...
I thought that was a great play by one of the best TEs in the NFL. And, I hate George Kittle.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Brutal. And for those who don't know, Gov. Abbott is in a wheelchair, paralyzed from the waist down.

1674500175958.png

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Dax sucks, he is terrible.
They should have won that game with better QB play.
Dax was a 3 round pick and was some sort of media darling without ever doing anything.
Mr Irrelevant just beat him. Last player chosen.
BTW, I think Gonorrhea and Tre are having a beer together wondering just what the hell happened.
Purdy can play.