Couple random post SB thoughts

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I've seen/read a lot of "Aaron Donald should've gotten the MVP"... I agree, but Co-MVP with Kupp. They were the two best and most important players on the field for that game and made the biggest plays at the most important moments. Hell... Kupp had to catch the winning touchdown twice.. got fucking hammered.. and drew three penalties. He scored twice.. he got the 4th and 1. I don't want anyone to suggest he was NOT the MVP. Aaron, of course, deserved to share that award.. but this was the clearest "CO-MVP" situation I've ever seen.

So.... David Long, Jr's first interception this season was about 8 yards deep in the end zone against the Bears... his last was at the 3 or 4 yard line of the Cardinals..

I don't know if it's tracked.. but that's got to be about the biggest difference in interceptions in one season.. don't you think? 104 yards?

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Good stuff! I heard that the voting on the MVP took place before Donald's play that effectively ended the game. If that's the case, that's pretty ridiculous. A co-MVP result was definitely in order (guess Donald will just have to win it next year, and Stafford the year after that!).

On an unrelated note, though, your use of the words "random" and "thoughts" in your thread title is problematic. You'll be hearing from my intellectual property lawyers. :laugh2:

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Stafford could also have been co-MVP, in addition to Donald. Oh well. Happy for Kupp after the historic season he had. Donald will be a first ballot-Hall of Famer so I'm not worried about him. And I'm sure none of those guys care either way -lol. Go Rams!

Ramon Ram

Starter
Stafford could also have been co-MVP, in addition to Donald. Oh well. Happy for Kupp after the historic season he had. Donald will be a first ballot-Hall of Famer so I'm not worried about him. And I'm sure none of those guys care either way -lol. Go Rams!
Agreed, as soon as the game ended I said 3 way MVP

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good stuff! I heard that the voting on the MVP took place before Donald's play that effectively ended the game. If that's the case, that's pretty ridiculous. A co-MVP result was definitely in order (guess Donald will just have to win it next year, and Stafford the year after that!).

On an unrelated note, though, your use of the words "random" and "thoughts" in your thread title is problematic. You'll be hearing from my intellectual property lawyers. :laugh2:
But... there's no "20" in it...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djI_ret3S9g