Count Down - Jersey #2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This will be the Next to last Day of these threads, I hope you've been enjoying them!
This one you may find a Little BORING, only two Players have worn this number!
Starting with; Punter Mike Horan: (1997 & 1999)
Oddly I had to search to find just this photo of him!
Horan1.png
In two Trys with the Rams he gave us 79 Punts for 3320 Yds. w/a long of 60 Yds. an aver. of 42.0. At least he was here for the GSOT!
He was a well traveled player having played for 5 different teams in his career.

NEXT UP; Punter Kevin Stemke: (2004)

Stemke1.jpg

In Kevin's 6 games with Rams he had 28 punts for 1115 Yds. w/a long of 56 and a aver. of 39.8.

Well, I warned you this was going to be "Boring!"
That's all I have for today. Do you have any other Players, Photos, memories, comments!?!

" I promise, Tomorrow's ' Grande Finale' of these Threads will be MUCH, MUCH Better!! "

GO RAMS!!
addon.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was able to find the only two other Players to wear this Jersey Number, they are:
* Kicker Zach Hocker - 2015
Zach Hocker1x.png

He only played in 2 games and was last seen w/ the Saints!
Zach Hocker2x.jpg

He had 1 FGA/1 FGM from 35 Yds. and 1 XPA and 1 XPM.

And then there was:
* QB - Dylan Thompson - 2016 (Technically!)
Dylan Thompson2x.png

He was just brought in for Camp, I believe, as a QB/ Kicker ..
Dylan Thompson1x.jpg

He left in the 1st series of Cuts!

" TOMORROWS THE GRAND FINALLY, DON'T MISS IT!!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
It just occurred to me that we might be a day ahead. The first game is on Thursday and tomorrow is Tuesday...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It just occurred to me that we might be a day ahead. The first game is on Thursday and tomorrow is Tuesday...
Yah! I Started right away after @Legatron4 and other's asked me to, with out noticing the day count was OFF, by the time I noticed it, it was too Late to stop!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
What if on Wednesday we do a coach appreciation thread? Maybe just head coaches or ones that had a significant impact on the team.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Dave, you're the man - I'm going to miss our SPARQ discussions around mock-draft time my friend. I hope the guys do you proud this year.